[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice Fit bros. Started working out at Planet Fitness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: wyFd7n8.png (61 KB, 155x276) Image search: [Google]
wyFd7n8.png
61 KB, 155x276
Need some advice Fit bros.
Started working out at Planet Fitness. Meet this cute receptionist chick who is into anime.
We hang out, like eachother. Proceed to sex with her.
It turns out she was with one of the personal trainers there. Oh well, keep seeing her.
Learn that they never really broke up. Her alpha roided up bf wants to talk to me. (He's like twice my size)
Learn that he raped her, learn he cheated on her.
Switch gyms, don't talk to him.
Me and girl stop talking.
She hits me up and wants to meet up.
I do, turns out she is still living with that dude even though she wants me because she has nowhere else to stay.
We drink wine and make out.
She tells me she said my name in bed with him, etc.
>tfw when he's about to be a personal trainer at my new gym.

What do I do? Act tough? Ignore him? He knows my face.
>>
File: image_14.jpg (94 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
94 KB, 600x901
>>37501326
Are you from the save-a-hoe tribe?
>>
>>37501326
Time for you to leave the country my man. Of course you can always do pic related but there are easier, less peaceful ways for anasthesia.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 316x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 316x466
>>37501586
Whoops
>>
>>37501326
Damn nigga, you cucking yourself on this one
>>
>>37501633
Heh. Yeah. I know. She's cute tho man. She's like a shorter, slightly thicker version of Tracer from Overwatch.
Which is pretty awesome.
>>
So you took his girl and you're still scared of him? Even if he beats you up, you still won the game. Tell him to fuck off
>>
>>37501326

You say "Valiant knight I challenge thee for m'ladies love"
>>
>>37501326

Keep fucking her.
Do not engage him.
If he aggressively attacks you.
SLIT HIS FUCKING THROAT
>>
>>37501326
only real answer here is to suck his dick
>>
>>37501326
She just wants another meal ticket. Ditch that bitch.
>>
>>37501843
This desu
>>
>>37501843
This x100
>>
>>37501326
He's probably going to tell you to stay away before you're trapped but you were too much of a pussy to listen to him
>>
File: image.jpg (427 KB, 600x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427 KB, 600x1082
>>37501821
I like the way you think, boy.
>>
>>37501326
Everyone in this thread has seen this scenario before, except for you OP. We've all seen how it ends. You're not going to take our advice, but just remember to cut her off as soon as possible once you start seeing sense, instead of wondering if you're the problem.
>>
>>37501960
Dude I tried.
She's such a lying, kniving little bitch. But we're all human so I dont really care.
Whats frustrating is this huge wwe loving nigga in the background with a huge F-350 that probably wants to put me through a wall since his bitch cant keep her hands off me and I just keep allowing it.

Goddamnit man.
>>
File: Costanza.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>37501326
>alpha roided up bf
>Works at Planet Fitness
This story reeks of some bullshit, OP.
>>
File: 1464576763438.gif (531 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1464576763438.gif
531 KB, 245x245
>>37502054
Lel, its true though. If it makes you feel any better, hes about to be a PT at golds. Where I work out because I sought peace from gym drama.

NO, NOOO
>>
>>37501724
>comparing body types

How about that British accent though?
>>
>>37501326

>This all took place at Planet Fitness

Let me recreate this story how it really happened:

>Started working out at Planet Fitness. Meet this HIGH TEST receptionist chick who is into anime.
>We hang out, like eachother. Proceed to have consensual sex with her after checking my priviledge and signing the appropriate documents.
>It turns out she was with one of the FUNCTIONALLY medium-fats there. Oh well, keep seeing her because it's her choice and she's an independent, feminist woman in 2016.
>Learn that they never really broke up. Her alpha roided up Patriarchy aware bf wants to talk to me. (He's like twice my size and weighs a "healthy" 400lbs)
>Learn that he eye raped her, learn he cheated on her with the free Planet Fitness pizza.
>Switch gyms, don't talk to him. Cry inside that I had to leave my judgement-free zone.
>Me and girl stop talking. Our conversations would not have been consensual, and I didn't want to accidentally speak-rape her.
>She hits me up and wants to meet up. I agree because turning down a woman would be asserting the Patriarchy.
>I do, turns out she is still living with that dude even though she wants me because it's her privilege.
>We drink wine and make out after I sign ten more consent documents.
>She tells me she said my name while eating mayonnaise off of him, etc.

>tfw when he's about to be a personal trainer at my new gym.
>What do I do? Act tough? Ignore him? He knows my face.
>>
File: fB6ljEC.webm (206 KB, 364x348) Image search: [Google]
fB6ljEC.webm
206 KB, 364x348
>>37502169
>>
>>37502169
You actually did help me decide what I'm gonna say to him if anything comes up.

"It's 2016. I-I'll do anything that I damn well please. Now, I'm gonna get back to my work out. Have a nice day."
>>
>>37502014
btw, here's a hint to help you unravel the mystery for yourself. This:
>Learn that he raped her, learn he cheated on her.
never actually happened. It's her twisted, self-justifying interpretation designed to gain sympathy of passing males and absolve her of responsibility for her actions. You'll discover this yourself in a maximum of 1 year, possibly much sooner.

As for the dude, you don't have anything to talk to him about. If he threatens you, report it to your gym and the police, and he'll be fired. If you think he's going to kill you, get a CCW. There's no magic pill here because you got yourself in some shit, but hopefully you'll get yourself back out and learn not to mess with this type of girl again.
>>
File: OhCanadyeah.jpg (39 KB, 357x520) Image search: [Google]
OhCanadyeah.jpg
39 KB, 357x520
>>37502169
top kek anon, keep up the good work
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.