[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/ question time. Would you prefer to have a body with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: attachment[1].jpg (87 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
87 KB, 1000x1000
Okay /fit/ question time.

Would you prefer to have a body with god tier aesthetics, but be averagely strong?

Or would you prefer to be incredibly strong with just an average looking body?

Pic semi-related
>>
I lift and fight and both CAN come hand-in-hand

however If you have to chose:
Being fit is an everyday benefit but being strong can make a big difference at several occasion

You'll be mired for being aesthetic all day long but If you can show your strength on a certain occasion you'll get tons of mires as well.
>>
>>37495469
Is this even a question? God tier aesthetics... no question about it.
>>
I gotta be honest, when I see a lot of these "strongmen" types that can deadlift 300 lbs or whatever, they usually just look fat. My uncle was like that and died in his fifties from heart complications.

If the goal is just to be strong for it's own sake, you've been born into the wrong time period. It serves no real purpose, and even if you were in the military you wouldn't be in ideal shape for combat or drills (which rely on endurance).

The whole reason I lift is to increase my overall health and longevity. I look in the process, but I'm not trying to end up like Hulk Hogan because those guys have all sorts of fucked up health problems when they get older.
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 700x453
I just want to look great naked
>>
>>37495469
>incredibly strong with just an average looking body
obviously this lol
>>
>>37495551
Its not about lifting to do anything useful.
Just like most people lift for vanity,
lifting for strength is just fucking fun and fulfilling.
>>
>>37495551
>300 lbs deadlift
>strong

Also the rest of your post reeks of A1 faggotry. You've done some mental gymnastics to justify your lack of gains. If you're natty you don't have to worry.
>>
>>37495590

This. But be able to look like I lift from non-nude too.
>>
>>37495469
that depends

do you mean I superman strong, like I can throw cars and shit, or do you mean squat 800 pounds strong

because if I can't throw cars then I'd rather look like a god
>>
I rather have aesthetics.
>I am not going to fight in MMA
>I am not going to compete in strongman or power lifting
I am just going to the lake
>>
>>37495469
strong but average body
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.