[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it inevitable for chicks to get a beer gut after having a kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Is it inevitable for chicks to get a beer gut after having a kid?
>>
>>37483492

Women give up when they get married
>>
>>37483492
Not at all.
The ones who do are just lazy and are using their kids as an excuse to not take care of their health.

Stretchmarks maybe, but not a gut.
The stomach area might be a bit flabby just after giving birth but continue a healthy lifestyle and it will get back to normal
>>
Yes if you are the betamax male.
>>
>>37483492
nope
my mom looked like a cardio bunny up until ~45
time caught up to her the last few years, but her diet mostly consists of shitty carbs, coffee and cigarettes

it's genetics, her father looks like someone in his fifties despite being 76
>>
>>37483492
It's inevitable after they hit 23. Women don't eat right and they don't work out, that's okay when they're young and they're still growing, but when they get in their 20s all that shit catches up to them.
>>
>gf was 145-150ish before being prego
>was 170ish right before she gave birth
>got back down to 150 about 4-6 months after
>is now at 173 (kid is 1 yr old)
>buy chicken and veggies at store
>meal prep 2x/week (chicken, potatoes, green beans, corn, broccoli, etc. try to mix it up)
>she goes with work friends on lunch break and gets shitty, fast food
>ask her to workout with me using our home gym, says she's tired (I work nights, I'm tired too)
>proceeds to bitch about being fat

Women are lazy and will do anything and everything to take responsibility for their own actions.
>>
>>37483492
My mom didn't after two kids. She didn't miss a workout unless she was in the hospital since like 1978. Bitch went to the gym with cancer.
>>
>>37484000
Protip: get an elliptical. My wife went from 170 back to 140 and is pretty consistent. Women just want to do cardio and watch tv.
>>
>>37484036
>Bitch went to the gym with cancer

Next time I want to complain about shitty lifting partners, I'm gonna remember this.
>>
>>37484100
Thanks. She didn't make it but god damn did she love to work out. Every Christmas and birthday for the past couple of years has been weight plates and supplements.
>>
>>37484036
Bro why would you call your own mother a bitch?
>>
Doesn't the uterus expand permanently after a pregnancy and cause the belly to start bulging?
>>
>>37483717
Pics of mommy?
>>
File: Never Improve.jpg (224 KB, 618x2388) Image search: [Google]
Never Improve.jpg
224 KB, 618x2388
>>
File: 1392918571221.jpg (33 KB, 375x383) Image search: [Google]
1392918571221.jpg
33 KB, 375x383
>>37484315
>that fucking gut in the last pic
>>
>>37484292
No. That's a lie lazy women tell themselves. Look at the first woman in >>37484315 and tell me how much of her uterus you can see.
>>
uterus goes back to regular size After a few weeks. so thats just a shitty excuse. and No every Mother isnt fat or with a belly. i know a few that works out and look real good.

im on a cut now and hoping to see some abs in the end. kiddo turns 2 this summer.
>>
>>37484694
Did your abs recover easily?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.