[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that fit guys make women insecure and that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fatty.jpg (124 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
124 KB, 1200x630
Daily reminder that fit guys make women insecure and that's why they prefer chubby nice guys for relationships.
>>
she looks okay but you can still easily tell she's british
>>
I'm convinced she has an actual rodent's face
>>
>>37482082
She looks young still. She's going through the phase where she dates someone from her school class. They will not last. Give it a year or so
>>
>>37482095
The first post is the best post
>>
>>37482082

Don't try to justify your obesity to us, OP. You're the one you need to convince.
>>
>>37482082
Then explain why I didn't have a gf in high school
>>
>>37482082
>implying a real alpha male like myself wants a relationship
>>
>>37482082
In the right picture they are holding a picture of themselves holding a picture. Right looks like they both have down syndrome. Obviously both of these people are mongoloids.
>>
File: 1423778166620.jpg (258 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1423778166620.jpg
258 KB, 1200x900
>>37482082
She probably could have alot of fit guys before as 1 night stands tho

She settled for a chubby guy becouse he probably knows he cant get any better than her and he will have to put up her shity personality if she has one or whatever mistakes she made in her life.

...Or she just preffers chubby guys idk.
>>
>Handicap yourself so insecure whores can feel better

Kill yourself, you untermensch cuckold
>>
you forgot to mention where she fucks a fit dude on the side
>>
>>37482082
i hope he squishes the fuck out of her (in a good way) during intercourse
>t. still spending my nights alone
>>
File: 1435530554973.jpg (53 KB, 570x881) Image search: [Google]
1435530554973.jpg
53 KB, 570x881
She needs the fat fuck to use as an emotional tampon and to give her beta bux while she cries about what a jerk pic related is when he gets tired of pounding her pussy
>>
>>37482082
lol w/e man
you may think majority of /fit/ lifts for girls but that's not the main reason we lift. we lift because we a vain fucks and want to look good.
>>
>>37482082
>prefer nice guys
Tip my fedora my good sir
>>37482525
And to impress other dudes at the gym and on some icelandic cave drawing website
>>
>>37482082
BETABUX
E
T
A
B
U
X
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.