[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to increase energy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: energy-lightning.jpg (305 KB, 710x393) Image search: [Google]
energy-lightning.jpg
305 KB, 710x393
How do I make myself more energetic before a workout? (without taking any preworkout or chemicals).

I always feels so light headed and drained before I start a workout, is there some sort of food or something that I can eat?
Help
>>
Look into your eyes with a mirror. Start breathing heavily, first through nose, then the mouth. Tense every muscle you can in your body (without shitting yourself obvs) and relax them, then tense them again, repeat. Do this in rhythm with your breathing, while imagining your moments away from a fight. Do this at home so people dont think your insane.

This works for me. I start sweating lightly, turn red, and my veins pop. I'm also imagining another thing other than fighting, so plug into that somethibg you think will hype you up.
>>
>>37481897

Thanks anon.

What about food, any tips there?
>>
>>37481841
Coffee and this >>37481897
If you hype yourself up properly, you can effectively go from exhausted to adrenalinebunny, atleast for a while.
>>
File: 7.jpg (442 KB, 810x1013) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
442 KB, 810x1013
>>37481841
you should try this thing called cardio, works wonders for your respiratory system and your cardiovascular endurance. with in turn makes you more energetic.
also try cocaine.
>>
Think about fucking a girl.
>>
Yeah just having something to psych yourself up about works

Mostly I've noticed that taking deep, controlled, labored breaths (like someone would do if they had an adrenaline rush).

When you get the hang of it you'll notice you have a much higher work capacity. Yesterday I failed on 6 reps of pendlay row, so I hyped myself up and got the adrenaline flowing and I did 2 more sets of 8
>>
File: 1444542097025.jpg (166 KB, 1500x773) Image search: [Google]
1444542097025.jpg
166 KB, 1500x773
>>37481841
best pre workout is
>carbs
>coffee
>feels
>>
>>37481841
I always perform like shit if I don't eat at least a bag of rice before the workout. Basically you need some carbs.
Also, do you not run for a few minutes before your workouts? I'd recommend it.
>>
Eat a decent amount of carbs in a meal 2-3 hours before workout.
>>
become a trump supporter mate. HIGH ENERGY
>>
>>37482276
I work up right after I wake up, I don't drink coffee just have an ensure before heading to the gym. Is this unhealthy?
>>
>>37482005
>tfw this could've been avoided if the mother kept control of her son
>>
>>37482367
How long have you been doing this? It usually takes 2 weeks to adjust to workjng out right after waking up. I know you said no supps but you ahould really look into taking caffeine pills. Wake up an hour before your alarm and take a few and go to sleep for another hour. You'll wake up energized.
>>
File: JoJoTrump.jpg (884 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
JoJoTrump.jpg
884 KB, 1500x1972
>>37481841

LISTEN TO DONALD TRUMP RALLIES BEFORE YOUR WORKOUT FOR HIGH ENERGY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.