[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pec shape mostly genetics? I think everyone would agree that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pecs.png (582 KB, 645x378) Image search: [Google]
pecs.png
582 KB, 645x378
Is pec shape mostly genetics? I think everyone would agree that hhh's are stronger, but imo zyzz's are more aesthetic. Is there a way to get one vs the other or is it up to muh genetics
>>
jesus zyzz looks small these days
>>
>>37475764
insertions, that's all.
>>
>>37475764
zyzz small as fuark
>>
>>37475773
This. Feels like the Mandela effect is happening. I don't remember zyzz being that dyel
>>
>>37475773
>>37475818
>>37475838
This might have been an earlier pic of Zyzz. I just wanted to find one that showed the 'squared' pecs
>>
>>37475838
It saddens me to know that some people actually think the Mandela effect is real
>>
>>37476443
I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST IT WAS BERESTEIN BEARS
>>
>>37475838

That's not Zyzz at his peak.
>>
>>37476470
not to derail this thread or anything but i'm pretty certain the reason everyone remembers it like that is because they watched the simpsons and remember that more vividly than the books as a young child and that is how its spelled on there and it is also pronounced that way so many probably just assumed that's how it is spelled
>>
>>37475797

Bullshit
>>
>>37475764
muscle insertions certainly come into play, but triple h has more body and no tan under bright as lights. if he lost weight and got a tan his chest would look more aesthetic, but after that the insertions are what matter
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.