[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking to cut as quick as possible, with minimal muscle loss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1465343624188.jpg (455 KB, 1020x1548) Image search: [Google]
1465343624188.jpg
455 KB, 1020x1548
Looking to cut as quick as possible, with minimal muscle loss. How large of a deficit can I eat at to accomplish this? Is 1,000 calories too much?
>>
>>37475307
1k is it then, anon.
i'd add some clen or eca
>>
If your performance in the gym goes to shit you will lose muscle. Think about that for a moment before diving into some shitty normie "I want results now" cutting logic.
>>
DNP
N
P
>>
>>37475338
How much of a deficit wpuld you recommend?
>>
>>37475359
Any deficit that allows you to maintain performance while losing fat.

Everyone is different and drugs play s big roll.

If you're doing it natty and have average genetics I'd probably not go higher than 200 or so deficit. The better your genetics and the more drugs you have the higher the deficit you can be in.
>>
>>37475359
Not him.
200-300. Sustainable cutting, you wont feel like shit but itll take a while.

As a natty this is the only sensible way.

If youre on gear, just slap a 1000 negative, youll gain muscle just by drinking water when youre on enough tren.
>>
>>37475379
>>37475383

Thanks, dudes
>>
>>37475307
PSMF
>>
>>37475379
Drugs?
>>
>>37475328
Have you used an ECA stack? If so, would you mind sharing your experience? I'm a bit hesitant to use it (I'm 20yo, 5'10, 176lbs, approx 20-24% bf).
>>
>>37476159
A buddy of mine said it worked wonders, and it did, but he also said it totally fucked his sex drive and made it impossible for him to get hard for at least a couple weeks after he stopped
>>
>>37475383
200? If you want to be cutting for 2 fucking years lmao, GTFO. 750 defecit is aggressive and quite sustainable,
>>
This dude I work with is a bodybuilder and the week before his comp he's eating fish and water only, if that helps.

=)
>>
>>37475379
>>37475383
>200
see you in a few years when u drop that last 20 pounds
fuckin tards
>>37475307
1k is fine, if you can maintain it... i lost 40 pounds on 1k def, it sucked ass but it worked and i didnt notice any significant muscle loss i didnt recuperate within a month or two
Just dont be stupid
>>
I like to cut in cycles. Will go with a huge (800-1000+) deficit for a few weeks until my lifts really take a hit, then do a week or two refeed, then another cut cycle.

I respond well to it, you might respond better to 500 cal deficit over a longer period of time. Whos to say.
>>
>>37476203
What? ECA has no effects on sex drive, and considering it interacts with catecholamine systems, it's unlikely it could affect erections on a negative side.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.