[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gyno Meds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (365 KB, 598x335) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
365 KB, 598x335
What are the most effective medications to reduce post puberty gyno (no steroids)?
I saw some names being thrown around in previous threads.
No money for surgery, thanks.
>>
Nigga just go out and achieve trap mode
>>
>>37466560
it may sound dumb to you ff, but just lose fat.
if you're sub 12% and still have them go for surgery. start saving now. no doctor can tell you wheter it is gyno or not if you are just chubby.
i was a ff myself all my life, thought i have gyno, lost weight and viola, the bitch tits are almost gone
>>
Bump, curious about this
>>
>>37466560
You won't really do anything. If over the counter is your choice then pes erase or forma stanzol are probably the only options, but they really won't do anything.

Your best bet is to lose bf% and build some muscle and it won't be noticeable to a girl (unless you have legit tits to begin with)
>>
>>37466560
it's a bit hand-wave-y and takes time to work, but eating a lot of cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, broccoli, etc.) raises test levels, which could help your gyno

I used to have gyno but have been eating 3-4 servings of leafy greens a day for almost four months and it's nearly completely disappeared

your results might vary, though.
>>
>>37467862
>almost gone
I will have to go single digit bf to lose all of my tits
>>
>>37466560
Letrozole
Raloxifene
Tamoxifene
Should all be able to make the tissue shrink a little, but there is a chance for an estrogen rebound if not done right. It might be worth trying if you have ~$300 to experiment with. All of those drugs can be bought through greymarket, domestic sources. Of course they will come with their own side effects, so research that too.

Vitex might be able to help too at 1500mg per day(big maybe on this one, you can get it on Amazon)
>>
>>37468399
what besides your fucking lack of discipline is holding you back?
>>
File: titsorgtfo.jpg (151 KB, 800x1134) Image search: [Google]
titsorgtfo.jpg
151 KB, 800x1134
I used to be a 300 lb fat fuck (now 210) is it normal for my tits to be this big or will they subside as I cut down further?
>>
>>37466560
arimidex
>>
>>37468643
you're still at like 25% bf dude
>>
>>37468643
you have gyno. Observe as how your nipples look puffy and that they petrude forward. No amount of lifting will remove this. Surgery is the only option.
>>
File: 1462647615260.jpg (164 KB, 1076x1306) Image search: [Google]
1462647615260.jpg
164 KB, 1076x1306
>>37468628
Nothing
>>
>>37466560
Letrozole. /thread

This will NUKE your gyno. (Providing you haven't had it for 10 years +)
>>
>>37468649
This, people w puberty gyno(me aswell) have abnormal amounts of aromatase. My older brother was always skinnier then me and my other brother as kids, so when you are fatter aswell you have more aromatase. Well with shit genes+fat me and my brother have gyno. Even when i drink alc which is known to cause more aromatase my gyno flares up. You can order arimidex(anastrozole) off of many websites online. If u want pharmagrade go alldaychemist, more expensive tho. Also long shipping. Or you can go off a research chem website and get it locally. Im gonna order off madisonjamesrc soon , as far as i know its 100% legal
>>
>>37468789
oh btw forgot to add, arimidex is a mild ai, it is not a suicidal ai so it wont nuke your shit. If theres a chance your underage there are studies of teens-20+ taking arimidex for months and no sides that u should worry about (lower test levels, etc)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.