[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any fitness magazines that are actually worth reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Are there any fitness magazines that are actually worth reading? Or are they all trash, advertisements, and memes?
>>
No. They are all shit.
>>
>>37455865
They're all advertisements
But I like them anyway
I like oxygen and fitness rx
>>
They're pretty retarded, but I still find print magazines comfy for some reason anyway.
>>
The good information they give you you can find on any fitness channel on youtube. Sometimes they give examples of workout routines that are pretty ok, but IMO a waste of money.
>>
>>37456271
I agree, let's say I'm going by train/plane or something I'd probably pic a fitness magazine.
>>
>>37456337
>Implying you need to buy them

Just download the .pdf
>>
Just listen to In Our Time instead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qykl
>>
>>37456367
>not being able to enjoy that new magazine smell as you chill in the airport
>>
>>37456395
>not just bringing a fucking manga
>>
>>37456337
>fitness channel on youtube
Gaytube
>>
File: 1461693591844.png (299 KB, 459x500) Image search: [Google]
1461693591844.png
299 KB, 459x500
>literally consuming physical media in 2016
>>
>>37456254

>oxygen

L-London?

>>37456552

Edgelord faggot
>>
>>37456524
kek
>>
>>37455865

maybe a decade ago
>>
Not a single one is worth reading unless you're interested in the pictures of peoples bodies or you want material to read on the toilet. All the people lie about their routines and diet in those magazines to benefit their sponsors, and by the time any truly relevant information makes it into print in a magazine, it's already available online.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.