[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shaved my head to look like pic related >Ended up looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: thiagoalves.jpg (30 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
thiagoalves.jpg
30 KB, 350x250
>Shaved my head to look like pic related
>Ended up looking like a cancer patient
>>
Ur white huh
>>
>>37451569
you can beat it OP :D
>>
>>37451599

So? I'll get a tan
>>
Post a pic. Can't be that bad.
>>
Grow big beard and get nose ring.
>>
Shave your eyebrows while you're at it. Go all out
>>
you realize that nobody looks like a cancer patient, right?

either you are or you aren't a cancer patient. and either you are or you aren't wearing a hospital gown.

you are choosing to perceive yourself as a "cancer patient." you have control over what variation of yourself you see in the mirror, and thereby your self-esteem, and thereby what you project and present to everyone else.

if you don't like how you look, grow your hair back out. but in the meantime, convince yourself that you look BA and you will become BA.
>>
>>37451706
Boy if you don't...
>>
It only works if you are in blacko-mode.
>>
>>37451720

What about statham?
>>
>>37451720
or Jojan mode. But lets face it, who has actually reached Jojan mode aside from the King himself?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 736x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 736x409
Pain an arrow on your head
>>
>>37451633
or he can wait a week for his hair to grow back. that's quicker.
>>
>>37451569
You're not supposed to include your eyebrows.
>>
>>37451569
Because you need to let your head tan first you moron
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.