[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The quest for fit begins here but I have a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0026.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0026.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
Be hold /fit/ my final soda, I recently got a message the other day regarding someone I went to high school with dying of a heart attack. I really did not know the guy well but he was only 22 and it got me thinking that I need to get in shape before I wind up like him. I was wondering though if it was against board rules to ask info regarding certain meals i.e. post what I plan on eating and getting advice on weather it is a good idea.
>>
>drinking the 710ml soda bottles
>>
>>37450530
I mean, I know soda is bad but is that extra bad? I am litterally pretty new to this and was hoping to get a lot of advice from the board.
>>
>>37450543
>is more sugar bad
>>
>>37450543
>Read the fucking sticky
>>
>i.e. post what I plan on eating and getting advice on weather it is a good idea.

eat protein and veggies

if your meal isnt protein and veggies that its a bad idea
>>
Hello, summerfriend! Might I direct you to the stickied post on this board and kindly ask you to never post again for at least one month?
>>
>>37450572
I understand that and I did read the sticky, I was just wondering if coming to the board for advice was an alright idea or not.
>>
>>37450598
After reading the sticky, never return to /fit/. Ever. You won't get anything worthwhile from it. 90% of the people here don't lift, they just come from /r9k/ to shitpost.
>>
>>37450598
probably not

you will get trolled or you will read to much
>>
>>37450509
Show us you're really dedicated to the cause: Pour that soda down the sink right now.
>>
>didn't read the sticky
>muh "celebratory beginning" post with 0% progress

I'll take "Not gonna make it" for 100 Alex.
>>
>>37450645
hes already poured it down his human sink
>>
>>37450657
Don't you mean 'human garbage disposal'?
>>
>Give up soda and energy drinks
(be careful of fruit juice too. Some have a ton of added sugar and its about as bad as soda)
>Give up fast food
>Get used to reading the backs of food labels. If it has wheat, corn, canola, or soy by-products (like nearly every American food does) simply do not buy it unless you know its of high quality.
>Instead, buy fresh veggies and good cuts of meat, cook with coconut oils or nut/olive oils instead of garbage tier vegetable oil
>Read up on nutrition and biology. Go down the rabbit hole and research the dire state of big-agra and food processing. Realize the vast majority of what we eat isn't really even "food"
>Get angry at the state of the world, realizing our modern diet is slowly killing us
>Use anger to fuel workouts
>Do some yoga and stretching too
>Start a garden
>Reach enlightenment
>Don't skip leg day

My path of /fit/
>>
>>37450684
gardens are based.
>>
>hadn't had soda in 8 months
>had one Coke today
>tasted great
>after a couple chugs i started feeling like shit, didn't finish it

>i blew it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.