[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about P90X? Really Works? (im going for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: p90x_certification.jpg (27 KB, 469x352) Image search: [Google]
p90x_certification.jpg
27 KB, 469x352
what do you think about P90X?
Really Works?

(im going for the week 5)
>>
>>37444948
It works if your goal is cardio.

If your goal is to get shredded then you should lift weights.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
Good for the average person who is skinny fat to build a little muscle and lean out but if you want to be anything above slightly above average you need to lift weights

>pic related
Me after 60 days of p90x before o started lifting weights
>>
/fit/ hates p90x cus A. can't afford it, and B. can't actually do it.
as far as the actual thing, the workouts and meal plans are specified and well rounded. most of those huge weight loss stories required at least 3 full circuits of it.
>>
>>37445112
Underage? You have to be 18 for this board
>>
>>37445112
4chan is 18+ kiddo
GTFO
>>
>>37445112
lad here getting all the girls at the school library, in between home ed and playing yugioh cards after school B^)
>>
Breaking news: Proper diet will help you lose weight!

The P90X is just the name given to a diet plan. You could cut the exercise out completely and you'd still get 90% of the results.
>>
File: CleverGirl.jpg (232 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
CleverGirl.jpg
232 KB, 802x802
>>37445112
Not that bad to quite honest familia. Most people kill for that body after 1 year of lifting after their bulk. Youre probably still weak but good starting base nonetheless.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x637
>>37445587
>>37445565
>>37445564

>what is posting a picture that is 2 years old of me when I was 17 at the time after doing 60 days of p90x

How fucking stupid is this board
>>
>>37445787
Mirin core
>>
>>37445787
Number of women you slept with after p90?
Number of women you slept with after/during weight training?
>>
>>37445787
Body looks good, head looks like a pinhead
>>
File: image.gif (626 KB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
626 KB, 320x234
>>37445819
Thanks Pham
>>37445849
0 and still 0
before lifting I was really happy and enjoyed life, also girls would approach me because I'm "good looking" (to them at least) hungout with friends a lot and had at least a little bit of self confidence

After lifting I've been in the lowest point of my entire life and almost killed myself one night on a tall ass balcony like 1 year ago and I would just go out in my car going 90 mph and close my eyes while driving. Basically since I started lifting I've ruined my own life and I'm trying to rebuild it and live the life I want to instead of staying inside doing nothing all day talking to nobody. Trying to make social gains and be a more friendly person in general and have a more positive outlook on life
>>37445858
Thanks brah but my head is fine lol

The journey of self improvement continues
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.