[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best routine for aesthetics is Monday Chest, shoulders and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1448344682253.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448344682253.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
The best routine for aesthetics is

Monday
Chest, shoulders and triceps

Tuesday
Back, biceps and abs

Wednesday

Thurday
Back, biceps and abs

Friday

Saturday
Back, biceps and abs

This is an objective fact and you are in denial if you refute this.
>>
Sure of. Having that pic on your pc is also super hetero
>>
i like having an extra day for shoulders. feel like i cant really hit shoulders hard when i hit chest hard

chest triceps
back biceps
shoulders legs
>>
nah

Monday = Chest + Arms

Tuesday = Quads + Calves

Thursday = Shoulders + Traps

Friday = Back + Hamstrings
>Start with lifts for strength to PR
>Switch to secondary lighter movements for massive amounts of volume and pump

Goat for aesthetics.

Basically 5-3-1 , but a more bro-version.
>>
>>37442720
Bench hits front delts too much. If you want to hit both on the same day you gotta adapt a bit
>>
File: cardio.jpg (13 KB, 532x461) Image search: [Google]
cardio.jpg
13 KB, 532x461
>>37442778
>hitting musclegroup once a week
>>
>>37442833
I dont understand the hatred for once a week per bodypart

Been lifting 4 years now, about 2 of those years on 1x weekly frequency, and I haven't had any trouble gaining muscle and strength.
>>
>>37442636
>aesthetics
>objective
>>
>>37442636
Legs?
>>
>>37442860
this guy FUCKS
>>
The best routine for everything is 5/3/1 BBB
>>
>>37443282
It is an extremely powerful routine. The thing is most people here are faggots with zero stamina who get tired after a few sets and just simply cannot handle the workload.

So they just split up all their sets throughout the week and think it's; the same thing LMAO.

>people on /fit/ actually think their body is affected in the same way doing 5 sets per day for 5 days versus doing 25 sets in 1 day.

Sure you;ll get stronger doing 25 sets spread out over a week in 3-4 or 5 session, but you just wont get the same muscle stimulation that you would from doing those 25 sets on 1 session.

There's a reason bro-splits work and people get big on them and why pretty much nobody gets big full body, and only gets strong.
>>
>>37443336
I am not sure why some people do what they do, and I don't know much about an "aesthetic routine"; However

> I am a huge believer in the brosplit

but make no mistake about it, it did take me a while to build up the stamina to make it through my whole routine. >> squatting and deadlifting on the same day twice a week is not for the faint of heart.. or pussies
>>
>>37442847
Post body
>>
>>37442636

how the fuck can people do chest/triceps and back/biceps two days in a row?

I always have a muscle sore the next day (I increase weights every second or third week). it's literally impossible after doing my workout to be fully rested the next day
>>
>>37442636

I squat and deadlift on mondays.
>>
>>37442720

Yes but that implies you actually work out which op clearly doesn't

Also
>trying this hard
>>
File: 1372791399153.jpg (33 KB, 392x414) Image search: [Google]
1372791399153.jpg
33 KB, 392x414
Most routines will get you the same results. Unless it's a particularly retarded one. Nutrition is way more important imho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.