[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jujimufu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How do I achieve jujimufu mode?
>>
imagine being in that position, your legs slipping forward while the bar is falling behind you but you try to balance it and it ends up falling on your chest, crushing your rib cage and lungs, while your legs are broken and no one hears you when you scream for help because your lungs are fucked
>>
>>37442420
Yeah but it is possible to reach his psyche without using steroids?
>>
>>37442384
Only if you're a turbomanlet like Juju the Jew
>>
>>37442384
be a tryhard faggot
>>
>>37442420
If you're stupid enough to try to balance the bar instead of letting it fall then you deserve to die
>>
>>37442459
>drop bar behind you
>clips your back
>paralyzed

not much better desu senpai
>>
File: -1.png (1 MB, 1443x656) Image search: [Google]
-1.png
1 MB, 1443x656
>>37442384
You hire me as your new goddess and trainer.
>>
lol isn't that 1pl8?
>>
>>37442435
no and he's def on roids. he's got mad gyno in one of his vids
>>
>>37442435
He's definitely on roids
>>
>>37442746
Link to video brah
>>
>>37442616
If you do it correctly that should never happen, if it did then every oly lifter on earth would be in a wheelchair
>>
>>37442384
I can't believe this guy is still active, I remember watching one of his videos about acrobatics a full ten years ago
>>
>>37442946
Was thinking the same thing. "tricking" right?
He was shredded back then but jesus he's packed on mass over the years.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.