[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any type 1 diabetics try the primal blueprint? I've heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Pitaya_cross_section_ed2.jpg (857 KB, 1647x1345) Image search: [Google]
Pitaya_cross_section_ed2.jpg
857 KB, 1647x1345
Any type 1 diabetics try the primal blueprint? I've heard good things from non diabetics. Obviously medication will need adjustments.
>>
>>37442220
Is this fruit good?
>>
>>37442458
fucking delicious
>>
>>37442220
Diabeto here. What the fuck is primal blueprint?
>>
>>37442220
Type 1 diabetic, also physiologist.

Care to elaborate on what that is? Prolly some fad bs but ill give you my opinion
>>
>>37442488
Basically a less autistic version of the paleo diet that allows you to eat most foods as long as they're not heavily processed
>>
>>37442509
And how does that benefit you? Processed = bad in most cases is a meme, and type 1 diabetics can eat pretty much anything as long as they dont overdo it.
>>
>>37442458
From what I hear, it tastes like sorbet. They have them in tesco and aldi some times
>>
>>37442220

what kind of power does that devil fruit give?
>>
>>37442575
I'm not the one advocating the primal diet but for the most part processed foods tend to have more sugar, fat and salt and less vitamins than unprocessed foods(vitamin C and B-group vitamins tend to get raped by processing) not to mention that oft cited study that processed meat consumption increased cancer rates by the same amount as smoking.

Tbqh I don't think fad diets deserve all the hate that they get, beyond the gimmics they essentially all boil down to:
>eat more vegetables
>eat less processed foods
>eat more omega 3 fatty acids
Which is pretty in line with current medical consensus regarding healthy diet
>>
>>37442220
type 1 is natrual selection is genetics as we say in hungary nature wants you selected, naturally.
>>
>>37442670
Lel
>>
>>37442220
What videogame is that?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.