[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462365931511.jpg (56 KB, 552x510) Image search: [Google]
1462365931511.jpg
56 KB, 552x510
i'm trying to get to 70 kilograms, but i'm stuck at 80.

i've been drinking water to keep my metabolism good, doing 30 minutes of cardio everyday,eating under 1500 calories.
but can't lose weight,
anyone knows why?
>>
>>37441359
Dont only look at the scale. Meassure circumfences around belly,love handles, chest, neck.

Mirror can be your friend but it is hard to judge yourself objectively if you see yourself everyday.

Dont go lower in cals or you will lose muscle mass and cosplay jack skellington.

Keep up amigo
>>
>>37441377
So, instead of looking at my weight, i should look at my bodyfat using a mirror, Got it, thanks
>>
>>37441359

I reckon you need to lose 10kg.
>>
>>37441359
Its more than likely that you're fuggin up the counting, 1500cal is a fairly extreme diet unless you're a woman or like 4'6.
Are you sure you're counting all food and drinks including sauces and milk? are you accurately weighing your foods? are you eating take out (usually the nutritional info wont count cheese and sauces).
Probs the most important thing is time frame it will take months to lose that fat.
Still cant lose weight try counting you macros and finding the cals from them for a few days.
>pro-tip: no cheat days
>>
>>37441359
Holy shit Im in the same boat OP.

Currently at 75Kg.

Goal is 70kg.

You read my mind when you made this thread.
>>
>>37442382
1500 it's not extreme diet if he is 5'9 and sits onhis ass all day, actually its pretty small
>>
>>37441359
how cant you? I went from 95kg to 77kg eating at 1625. your either underestimating food or overestimating cardio
>>
>>37441359
1)1500kcal of what? clean food? maybe you shouldn't only count calories but watch what you eat
2)what kind of cardio for 30mins? change your routine, do some HIIT and LISS instead of the same 30min thing everyday
3) what also helps to speed up your metabolism is lifting and drinking coffee
>>
>>37441359

What is the time frame involved here? If it's a week or less, just stick with it. It takes awhile.

If you've been stuck for months, go over everything you eat in a day again. There is an excellent chance you are eating more calories than you think you are somehow.

The last possibility is that your TDEE is actually 1500 (and thus you aren't actually eating at a deficit.) If you are a femanon this is probably the case.
>>
>>37441359
You're probably miscounting kcals. Knock 10% off whatever you think you're supposed to be eating and try again. Keep protein levels high to curb hunger.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>>37441359
>30 min
Do at least 1 hour
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.