[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW no matter how many crunches you do, you'll still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 20
File: 1465102509436.webm (3 MB, 1138x640) Image search: [Google]
1465102509436.webm
3 MB, 1138x640
>TFW no matter how many crunches you do, you'll still get cucked by a dadbod brit
>>
Chad got heemed.
>>
Bisphings daughter is hot af
>>
>>37439040
It was beautiful. I've waited a looooong time for this night
>>
>>37439014

That was an incredible performance. Rockhold had no clue where he was by the end of it. Not unconscious, though. He raised his legs off the ground in the last few moments.
>>
>>37439066
His wife is way better
>>
>>37439014
That first left in this by Bisping was insane. This angle doesn't really show it but god damn.
>>
>>37439066
I liked his wife better, had that Danerys look
>>
>>37439014
CHADhold fought like a complete cocky dumbass , when he got dropped on his ass he should've pulled guard also. Instead he gets up with a stupid af twirl and gets ktfo
>>
>>37439093

I expecting his family to look inbred & Hendos like 10/10s but it was the opposite, shocked
>>
>>37439115
His new wife is a dime dude
>>
>>37439014
>lift his head up with one hand so you can sock him in the chin with the other

i dont know shit about fighting but that was pretty cool
>>
>>37439128
Damn, so his kids from his previous marriage & his new wife were up there? Lol
>>
>>37439014

Same body type as mine.

Wouldnt really consider that a dad bod just a person who wants to be strong and doesnt want to count calories like a faggot.
>>
>>37439014
>dadbod
>>
>>37439014
nice eyepoke at 0:10
great ref
>ufc
>sport
kek
>>
>beat pissping before
>embarasses Chris
>has the chin of a chihuahua

Retard
>>
first thing i learnt in boxing was a jab and bring it back to protect yourself or tuck your chin and keep your shoulder high luke did neither his boxing ability is a joke
>>
>>37441393
ive seen loads of people getting KO by not following this rule, just watch any KO video on youtube
>>
Getting knocked out is the most humiliating feeling.
>>
>>37441424
have you been knocked out before? I haven't been knocked out but I've knocked a few guys out.
story?
>>
>>37441455
not him but i've never even been in a fight

it feels good
>>
>>37441424

No it isn't.
Getting knocked out means you fought until you literally couldn't fight anymore, I could name plenty of more embarassing things that could happen in a fight.
>>
>>37439014

How the fuck is that a dadbod you dysmorphic tit?
>>
>>37441460
>it feels good
it shouldn't. either you're a lanklet or a really huge pussy
>>
>>37441393
there is no one in mma with hands. if they had hands they would become boxers and actually earn good money
>>
>>37441466
I've just never been in the situation. I don't live in a ghetto. I don't argue with people to the point of fights.
>>
UFC is fixed just like every other major sport
>>
>>37441463
>I could name plenty of more embarassing things that could happen in a fight.
like?
>>
>>37439014
>Dadbod
The guy has visible abs.
>>
>>37441486

- getting slapped around
- getting sat on and nuggied
- begging your opponent to stop
- pissing yourself
- throwing your best shot and with a pathetic effect
- trying to kick and falling down flat on your ass

just to name a few. Simply getting KO'd is a valiant defeat in comparison.
>>
>>37439014
Literally roared- OVERHAND REACH
When I saw that.
>>
>>37441455
Got knocked out from a headbutt inside a club, shit was embarassing as fuck. A cunt I had fought with a couple weeks before saw me in there, knocked me out and ran off. He got charged though so that's neat.

>>37441463
well it's still embarrassing to wake up knowing you just looked like a bitch in front of a bunch of people
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 739x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 739x724
>>37441476
>>
>>37441570
>well it's still embarrassing to wake up knowing you just looked like a bitch in front of a bunch of people

Well, I'm 5'7 and I never clearly lost a fight against anyone who wasn't at least 10cm taller and 10kg heavier than me, so the one time I got knocked out, people who saw that were still impressed with me for doing as well as I did and willing to fight in the first place.
But if I were a big, buff guy, I'd imagine getting knocked out by someone looking much weaker than me could be very embarassing.
>>
>>37441685
how did you get knocked out?
>>
>>37441698

A combination of punches. We were in a rapid exchange and he was getting the better of it, so I just kinda gradually sunk into unconsciousness.
>>
>>37441741
was this a street fight or what?
>>
>>37439014
Bisping strikes hard
>>
>>37441757

No, an agreed-upon after school fight. But I've been in street fights since.
>>
Does it even, hurt getting hit in a fight?
>>
>>37441769
Background story on why you guys fought? Also, if this was back in school I assume you didn't lift or train back then?
>>
>>37441777
It depends. Many people say you don't feel anything because of the adrenaline, but that's bullshit, some punches, kicks can hurt a lot right there and then no matter how much adrenaline you have in you.
>>
>>37441777

It doesn't hurt the same way bumping your toe against furniture does, but if you eat a good shot, you can sense your body telling you that it took damage.
>>
>>37441790
do the muscles cramp up when you get hit hard?
>>
>>37441466
Or just not a nigger
>>
>>37441834
Not him but depends where you get hit.
>>
>>37441780

He was an asshole bully who couldn't who, I'm guessing, couldn't stomach a manlet like me not being intimidated by him. He was aware of my existence because of a mutual female friend who was also the girlfriend of my friend sort of "street life" mentor.
So one day he was saying some shit to me as I was passing him in the hall and I mouthed off to him. He said he's gonna kick my ass after school and I obliged. We met behind the garages. He was there waiting with some thuggish-looking goons, but it turned out they were the ones who prevented him from beating me while I was out (my friends from high-school were pussies, which was big factor in how terrified I was when I showed up there), so I'm glad they were there.

The fight was pretty straighforward. In the first stage he easily landed some hard leg and body kicks on me due to superior reach, so I needed to quickly close the distance, I did and we started boxing. I was landing maybe two punches to his three and his' were harder, after I ate to many I just fell on my ass not knowing where I am.

After the fight, he did some nigger-like celebration and left with his goons. I got my shit together in a minute or two and walked home with one of my pussy friends who was more distraught by the whole thing than I was.

The epilogue was that the guy I mentioned before whose protégé I was learned about the fight through his girlfriend and delivered the message to the guy I fought to leave me the fuck alone (he was older than us and had a quite formidable reputation at the time).

>if this was back in school I assume you didn't lift or train back then

I went to the gym to do the stupid shit that 17 year olds do at the gym (I literally didn't touch barbells or train legs) and had a background in TKD (kek).
>>
>>37441945
that's badass, surprising you could stand after taking hits to leg and body
>>
>>37441834
I remember sparring in TKD a couple of years ago against a bulky dude and having to catch a kick with my arm because I wasnt able to avoid it. The kick made my arm go numb for a solid 20 minutes. Not really the same thing I guess but I'm glad it didn't catch me in the jaw
>>
>>37442002

The guy was not a trained fighter, if he was, I wouldn't even touch him once, they were just hard kicks in the general direction of my torso and hip, not actual low kicks and liver shots.
>>
>>37442061
are liver shots and low kicks common in fights? Apparently you can get ko'd just from a hit to the liver.
Never been in a fight so sorry if im bothering with all these questions
>>
>>37442091
Not him, but not really. If you're talking street fights its 90% yelling at each other, 5% hugging one-another, and 5% throwing wild punchs. If you did 6 months of basic boxing or wrestling you'd be a better fighter than 95% of the population
>>
File: some sort of joke..png (215 KB, 396x595) Image search: [Google]
some sort of joke..png
215 KB, 396x595
>>37442111
Yep. Saw a street fight the other day. Guys were winging "hooks" at each others shoulders. Eventually one dude lowered his head and got knocked down by one of these shitty punches.
>>
>>37442091

Low kicks are extremely useful in any type of fight. They aren't common though, because people who know how to fight aren't common and there's no time to throw leg kicks in your typical drunken brawl where nobody has any respect for distance, positioning etc.

I have friend who is very good at fighting, good enough to dismantle an average guy in a manner of seconds, but the one time I saw him fight a bouncer who knew what he was doing and he made heavy use of low kicks in that fight.
>>
>>37442160
those are aimed at the thighs to make your opponent lose balance right? did he rek the bouncer?
>>
>>37442180

There ate many kinds of leg kicks, some are aimed at the thigh, some at the knee or under the knee. They are mostly thrown to damage the leg and limit your opponent's mobility, but you can make him just fall down and even give up with them.

>did he rek the bouncer?

It was inconcusive. They circled each other for like 20 times longer than what an average street fight lasts for and exchanged some jabs and like I said low kicks from my friend. It was a remarkable sight because you almost never see a fight that looks like it belongs in the ring on the street. Then we just all went our way. It was a bit of a misunderstanding to begin with, so there was no need to escalate the situation.

I think my friend would have it if the fight went the distance due to the speed advantage, but the bouncer certainly had knock out power, so who knows. I think they both knew they could seriously hurt each other for no good reason and that's why it ended the way it did.
>>
>>37439014
He has my goal body but not my goal chin.
>>
Luke has a glass chin. Everybody knows this.
>>
>>37441467
reminds me of this nick diaz video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOOzufOpcA
>>
>>37441685
lol manlets overcompensating
>>
>>37441685
>manlets want to fight bigger guys
no need to demonstrate your insecurities, friend
>>
File: 2550507-fedor.jpg (121 KB, 299x391) Image search: [Google]
2550507-fedor.jpg
121 KB, 299x391
Reminder that this is the body of one of the greatest heavyweight MMA fighters of all time.

Inherent talent > physical training
>>
>>37443801

because these guys aren't still incredibly big and strong

lol
>>
>>37439066
his daughter is like 12!?
>>
>>37443801
Lifting doesn't mean good fighting. Bench Press is useless in combat
>>
>>37439014
>that
>dadbod

nah
>>
>>37443844
.....so i running, but fighters run as a form of training.

running/lifting, aren't useful in a fight, but they are still useful for acquiring skills/attributes which can then be applied in a fight.
>>
>>37441393
Rockhold even admitted post fight that he overcommitted with his jab and fucked up, but I agree MMA fighters as a whole have shit boxing technical skills
>>
>>37439093
>that Danerys look

you mean fat?
>>
>>37443313
>>37443751

Looks like someone's salty about having their asses kicked by a manlet.
>>
>>37443938
never been in a fight my man. never been in a situation where i had to, either. do you live in a ghetto or something?
>>
>>37443980

I live in Kraków, Poland.
>>
>>37444031
then yes i'm assuming
>>
>>37444031
chuj wam w dupe nozownicy!
>>
>>37444031
How is Krakow? My family owns an apartment there, maybe ill come and live there for a while.
>>
>>37439014
fuck UFC fighters have the worst god damn striking I've ever seen

boxing revolution when?
>>
>>37441834
Yes

Getting hit in the stomach like dude man in OP did probably did a good amount of damage, even without the jaw shot he ate afterwards
>>
>>37444038

I actually used to live in the very same ghetto you can see in Shindler's List.

>>37444085

If it wasn't for the air quality and traffic congestion with not enough bike lanes, it would be the best damn city in the world.
Not having seen it already is inexcusable for you.

>>37444047

Czasy już nie te.
>>
>>37444117
They aren't able to have the same stance and balance as boxers due to having a whole load of other things to worry about... It's not going to be possible for them to box at world class level while doing a different sport.

That's like wrestlers watching UFC and complaining that they aren't walking around in a wrestling posture and asking when will they ever become good wrestlers.

If what you're saying was true and all of the UFC were actually terrible strikers, then someone with "good" boxing skills would just sign up and demolish them all for the fame and to prove your point... But they don't... Because these guys are the best at what they do.

>inb4 b-b-but they aren't doing things my boxing coach tells me to do!
>>
>>37441466
Or a big guy that scares of normie faggots like you
>>
>>37444270
>this entire strawman post

Although essentially you're agreeing with me, that they are shitty strikers because they have other things to focus on.
>>
>>37444270
Fucking this.

Boxing fags need to shut the fuck up.

You literally can't even pull that shit in kickboxing.

It is such a useless, unrealistic sport, you might as well fight in leg cuffs
>>
>>37444387
No, faggot. He is saying that is what the worlds best striking looks like in an actual fight - outside of your faggy boxing ring wi your faggy rules.

You try fighting like a boxer, and you are going to eat body kicks until you cant breathe, or get taken the fuck down.

That is like saying ufc guys cant wrestle, because mma wrestling is VAAAAASTLY different than actual wrestling. Limitations change the approach.

P.s. Look at what happened when that one pro boxer stepped in te ring with randy couture
>>
>>37443884
>Implying endurance s useless in fights
>>
>>37444270
That doesn't excuse half of them for not knowing how to throw a punch or tuck their chin in and not have their arms at their sides.

Not that guy, but MMA gets away with shitty striking because they can mask it with other skills. It doesn't mean that is how it should work, it is because it isn't being fixed.

Look at what Cuckhold does here for instance. He lunges in both hands down, head up and he over commits to a jab. He lands it, doesn't try to retreat, doesn't raise his hands, and doesn't tuck his chin.
How in the Fuck is that world class striking from world class coaches? That's just sloppy.

It's not that these guys are incredibly refined in striking, it's that more often than not they can get away with it because the other guy is just as sloppy.

That doesn't mean people can't hone their own skills to a high degree like Overeem (though incredibly wary still of how he just covers up and let's people hit him), mighty Mouse, and Dom. What they do is practical high level striking even though Dom has his moments. These types of people are actual good strikers. What you're defending of Cuckhold here is not.

As well as we should all be well aware of how high level boxers do in pure kickboxing fights like k-1. But that doesn't mean that the basics of boxing can't allow them to win if they adapt a little bit. Get takedown defense and learn how to defend kicks and you have someone that can take advantage of small chinks in armor and be hard to catch with attacks. Head movement, angles, and defense should at the very least be strictly enforced in these fighters regardless of their striking background.

If you apply boxing to the Cuckhold Bisping fight then what would happen if Cuckhold followed the basics of boxing? What if he would have had his hands up and his chin down? What would have happened if he would have moved his Fucking head after committing that hard? Well, he wouldn't have been brutally knocked out at least in that instance I'm wagering.
>>
>>37444456
>>37444270
So pathetic. You're literally making excuses as to why they can't even into basic boxing or kickboxing.

K1 and Pride striking were fucking GOOD, boxing is obviously best, UFC if a fucking joke. Do they even practice strikes or do they just do patty cake in the mirror and do crossfit all day?

It would be acceptable to be a mediocre striker and a mediocre wrestler in the UFC as they have such a large variety of shit to deal with, but 90% of them are fucking terrible. No timing, over reaching, no defense, hands down etc. They suck at even the most basic amateur level.

>f what you're saying was true and all of the UFC were actually terrible strikers, then someone with "good" boxing skills would just sign up and demolish them all for the fame and to prove your point...

>implying that even makes sense

What would make more sense is if the pro UFC guy entered into an amateur boxing match against a 17 year old and then we watch him get absolutely demolished as he has shit standup skills.
>>
>>37444541
No, i am pretty sure he was arguing for strength being important in fights, just like endurance.

Lifting isnt useful for a fih - strength is
Running isnt useful for a fight - cardio is.

Technically you can get both without either lifting or running, but why would you want to?

Pretty sure that was his point...
>>
>>37441516
Getting KO'd if you started the fight and we're talking a bunch of shit without ever touching the other guy is definitely up there as embarrassing. I've seen that happen way more frequently than people ever want to admit.
>>
>>37444564
Which is why every pride fighter that came over to the ufc got demolished?

Which is why the only k1 fighter who even stood a chance in the octogan was mark hunt?

Thanks for playin, niggerfaggot
>>
>>37441467
>Diaz Bros
>Anderson Silva
>McGrooger
>Frankie Edgar
The fuck are you on about m8?
>>
>>37444564
>he thinks hands down is a bad thing in mma
>he thinks he knows more than literally nothing.

Wow... You described why boxing doesnt work in mma, as as a reason for why these guys are bad strikers..

Not even mad, i am impressed by this level of stupidity
>>
File: lol.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>37444520
Yet again, more strawman. I never said a boxer would win a fucking MMA match you god damn mouth breathers. I said UFC fighters have SHIT boxing skills.

Terrible. Awful. Not even comparable to the most amateur level boxer or kick boxer for the most part.

You fags just don't seem to care. Or really, you dont seem to even realize it, which is just as bad.
>>
>>37444626
Because boxing is SHIT for fighting.

They have amazing striking skills, but they suck at a useless and irrelevant sport.

Goodjob fagtard
>>
>>37444622
You DO realize you can move your hands up and down depending on the situation right?
>>
>>37444636
Correct.

You do realize having your guard up at head level leaves you open as fuck, right?

Covering up only works in shit-tier sports, like boxing
>>
>>37444635
>the greatest strikers in the world are shit at fighting
LOL

I love when UFCfags imply UFC is "fighting" and boxing isnt. MMA is a fucking sport, not a fight.

The only thing worse than you fags are BJJ nut riders that think fights IRL ever actually goto the ground. (they dont)
>>
>>37444592
Werdum became champ. Shogun became champ. Nog became champ. Anderson became champ. Mark Hunt was a can in Pride and you're defending him.
They just passed their prime.

And Cro Cop lost the ability to apparently use basic angles in UFC. Watch his 2nd fight against Wand to show how he never had that speed in the UFC. Watch his fight against Mark Hunt in k-1 to show him at the top of his striking game.

Also you forgot about Overeem. Though with him his problem is gassing not technique. He's obliterated everyone he's fought up till he gassed.

And yes, amazingly better striking technique makes you a better striker. Crazy shit.
>>
>>37444626
>the world's best fighters don't use boxing technique for striking
>somehow this means anything other than boxing is useless for a real fight
>>
>>37444626
If you know that they can't display perfect boxing skills because it's a different sport, then please explain WHY you are pointing it out as if it's a bad thing? Lol.
>>
the best fighters in the world can't fight

OK XD
>>
>>37443801
If you're implying this dude never physically trains just kill yourself now
>>
>>37444674
Werdum is decent.
Shogun and nog are jokes, and you know it.

Cro cop didnt magically lose his powers, he got outclassed against a whole different league of fighters.

Also even those guys had "shitty boxing" so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>37444564
>What would make more sense is if the pro UFC guy entered into an amateur boxing match against a 17 year old and then we watch him get absolutely demolished as he has shit standup skills.

But that' wouldn't make more sense. Because in that case the "ufc fighter" would adopt a boxing stance and actually box.
>>
>>37439014
He got boxed the fuck out there
>>
>>37444626
Because their "boxing skills" have to be adapted to MMA, so it's really just "striking" I don't understand what you're missing here m8?

Move like a boxer in an MMA match and you're getting your head kicked off your fuckin shoulders.
>>
>>37444592

Because they were older & had some miles of them when the ufc bought pride
>>
>>37444648
It works all the time until you turtle.

It takes faster for you to lower your hands on a shot than it does for the person doing the shot to get there.

There is no reason not to have your hand at least near your face when you're exchanging. We just saw Cuckhold get knocked out because he wasn't even remotely covering up so yeah... covering up works better than not. As evidenced by the literal last MMA match that's happened
>>
>>37444520
"an actual fight"

MMA is not actual fighting, it is a fighting sport like boxing. There are angles you don't have to worry about in MMA because MMA has rules that limit your options. Do I have to show you the news story about those MMA fighters getting their asses royally handed to them by skinny Brazilian kids with fucking STICKS?
>>
>>37444735
...even the ufc veterans outclassed them...

The biggest real difference is pride encouraged (almost necessitated) you to take all the roids, whereas ufc they wanted you on a more reasonable dose.
>>
>>37443801
If you believe fighting is an inherented talent you need to kill yourself
>>
>>37444766
>my martial arts skills are ruined by my inability to eye gouge and groin kick!
Fuck off, fairy faggot

You dont think nate diaz cant fight dirty, and do it better than you?

Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>37439596
Thats like saying the superbowl is a sport you retarded fuck, the sport is mma
>>
>>37439596
there was no force in his fingers, it literally just landed on that dudes eyes

ur a idiot
>>
>>37444570
You hit harder if you bench press. You hit better if you practice form and technique. You have to be well rounded as fighter, why do you think guys like GSP, Diaz and Cain Velasquez are so good? Extremely well rounded and specialized training.
>>
>>37444671
Unless you get taken down and rode. Then it's on the ground, I'd rather see it in the clinch.
>>
>>37444713
And Chuck Liddell sucks as well. Both Nog and Shogun lost the ability they once had. They passed their primes like I said. Nog used to get beaten near death every Pride fight, and Shogun used to fight for knockouts in the gym in Pride. Then the two wars with Hendo took years off his life as well.

What are you even talking about? Of course he lost something. It isn't magical at all. People lose speed and responsiveness as they get older or their body gets beat up more. You're on a Fucking weight lifting site and trying to tell me that you can't lose ability. Go get injured every time you lift and tell me in 3 years how that effected your deadlift. Cro Cop's famous last fight got canceled because he was shoving cocktails of drugs into him to try and stow away the injuries so he could train.

Like I said, go watch the Cro Cop Wand 2 fight and tell me with a straight answer how he was ever anywhere near that fast in UFC
>>
>>37444813
The sky is blue
And 2+2=4
There are seven days in a week.
>>
>>37441463
To you, that's what it means. To most of the people watching, you're the loser and got your ass kicked.
>>
>>37444738
You can't us any gaurd effectively unless you train. So just run with a basic helmet gaurd and tense up those under trained and.
>>
>>37444859
What
>>
>>37444842
The guy was implying that 4+1=4
>>
>>37444792
Explain how MMA fighters get destroyed by skinny brazilian kids with sticks.

You also don't have to worry about attacks from above or to where your neck meets your spine in MMA.
>>
>>37444870
*abs
>>
>>37444774
>people can't be born with a mental and physical disposition that makes them great fighters

Do you not know what talent is? Playing the piano isn't an inherent skill but there are savants that can play like professionals having never touched one in their life.
>>
>>37444897
>implying all fighters have autism
>>
>>37444881
>ufc not real because they can't beat people using weapons whilst unarmed :DDDD
>tfw random street thugs in "real fights" use downward elbow strikes onto where "your neck meets your spine"
>>
>>37444932
I'd probably still bet on a black belt rather than a nigger with a stick
>>
>>37444919
either that or assburgers
>>
>>37444881
How don't you? And opposed to what? Those strikes are fouls in all in all striking sports you mong.
>>
>>37444919
Or there's just people that are naturally good at fighting and learn quick. Bet you got bullied a lot in school.
>>
>>37444932
It's literally a fighting sport.
http://mmajunkie.com/2013/07/friend-of-bellators-maiquel-falcao-remains-in-hospital-following-brutal-beating

If they were good at real fighting they would be able to handle opponents with weapons because real fights often inclufe this. MMA is not a self defence class, it's a sport.

Also I mean where your head meets your spine. As in shit lile rabbit punches. Shit that is banned. Do you need me to link you a guy who teaches special forces talking about this stuff or is that not even enough credibility to overcome your retarded fanboyism of a fighting sport?

I have immense respect for MMA fighters and their ability, but they do not participate in "real fights." The fights are controlled, they have rules, you idiot. That alone makes the fight not a real fight.
>>
>>37444972
Real fights don't have rules or fouls you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>37444990
Nope.
>>
>>37443836
Your point being?
>>
>>37445009
>real fites r w nuclear warheads

insecure much
>>
>>37444766
>story about those MMA fighters getting their asses royally handed to them by skinny Brazilian kids with fucking STICKS?
post, for lulz
>>
>>37439128

>dime

hi chad
>>
>>37439014

I don't get how Rockhold can be that height and weight and look like that.

I'm almost exactly the same (2 cm taller) with the same weight and I look skinny and as fuck. He has at least 90 kg here or his bones/organs are made of some pretty light material.
>>
>>37444618
All get earthed in 1 round with a pro boxer. Watch them spar boxing it's pathetic
>>
>>37443801

Fedor is strong as fuck. WTF are you on about?
>>
>>37445252
boxing is pathetic
>>
>>37445289
Say that to my face
>>
>>37445350
how about i whisper it gently into your ear while you slowly fade out of consciousness
>>
>>37445140
>sticks
>nuclear warheads
Fanboy harder faggot
>>
>>37445009
They have rules because without them any athlete would have irreversible damage after 3-4 fights, oh and the fights wouldn't last more than 2 minutes.

Hitting the eyes, back of the head, groin, neck, biting, ripping ears off, all that shit is banned for obvious reasons. But MMA fighters can still use those techniques far better than any guy on the streets.
>>
>>37445393
insecureboi harder homosexual
>>
>>37445246
>UFC frauds height by as much as 2in all the time
>that's his weight at the weigh-in, he's heavier when it comes to the fight
>>
>>37445445
Figures, you have nothing.

Controlled fights are not real fights simply by virtue of being controlled.
>>
>>37445573
nothing? elaborate on how my analogy is false, please

there are rules in war, are they not real?

you are arguing bullshit semantics to discredit the value of martial arts, thinking you're hot shit for having a stick, jesus christ dude
>>
>>37441777
It does, yes it fucking does. Whoever say that fighting doesnt hurt are either

>couch king dadbods who never fought in their entire life
>wannabe chads who thinks throwing haymakers on a bar brawl is a 'fight'

Especially if you're fighting someone who knows how to throw a punch/kick.

My last muay thai fight i won i got kicked in the ribs near the end of the fight by a 5'9 manlet 15 lbs lighter than me (6'1 here) that left me unable to take deep breaths for couple of weeks
>>
>>37445126
bruh
>>
>>37445126
Somebody has been on /b/ for too long
>>
File: 4chan fuck yeah!.jpg (71 KB, 425x567) Image search: [Google]
4chan fuck yeah!.jpg
71 KB, 425x567
>>37443836
>>37445860
>>37445907
>>
>>37446070
My mouth is watering.
>>
File: thuglife2.webm (638 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
thuglife2.webm
638 KB, 800x450
>>37439014
>>
>>37441467
low quality bait
>>
>>37439512
>>37441465
>>37441507
>>37443858

Maybe it's not literally dadbod, but his physique is totally fucked up, bulging lower ribcage, his shoulders are almost pointing forward, looks like a fucking kyphosis or some shit etc.
>>
>>37448539
None of that is a dadbod. Literalky none of it. It's ok to meme up the usage of a word bro. Happens to the best of us.
>>
>>37445009
There is no martial art that can make up for being unarmed against multiple armed opponents.

If you think otherwise, you 100000% practice bullshitfu. Life is not a bruce li movie where you can disarm 10 people and whoop all their asses at once.

I would go against jon jones, if i have 8 friends and a crowbar.

Does this mean he isnt one of the greatest fighters alive?
No, it means a crowbar to the face is no joke
>>
>>37445246
You can probably shed like 15-20lb water, for a temporary weigh in.
>>
>>37443801
Do you realize how much Fedor trains?
>>
>>37445562

He's a legit 6'3" though
>>
>>37448936
>He's a legit 6'3" though
No he's 6'2"
pic related 6'1" guy. Brazilians don't lie about their height as much as american UFC fighters.
>>
>>37448936
>>37448996
>>
File: 8dKREb0.png (36 KB, 225x178) Image search: [Google]
8dKREb0.png
36 KB, 225x178
>>37448996
>Brazilians don't lie about their height as much as american UFC fighters.
>>
>>37444675
>world's best fighters
>MMA

Nigger you wot
>>
>>37449026
it's true m8 bisping says he's 6'2" when he's 6'.
>>
>>37443916
kekerino
>>
>>37449060
Bisping is 6'1", 2", that's about right then
>>
>>37449076
>Bisping is 6'1", 2", that's about right then
no he's 6', fuckface. Dana is 5'10" and he's his height with shoes.
>>
File: GSP-Diaz_SW1.jpg (260 KB, 1100x621) Image search: [Google]
GSP-Diaz_SW1.jpg
260 KB, 1100x621
>>37449092
>inb4 dana is 6'
No. Good guy GSP is 5'10" and he doesn't lie about his height, Nick is also 6"
>>
>>37439014
britbongs are cucked by shitskins anyway
>>
>>37439066
Hendo's daughter is hotter.
>>
>>37450151
Mousassi as next champ confirmed
>>
File: CiRZxRkUkAA-gCD.jpg (26 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CiRZxRkUkAA-gCD.jpg
26 KB, 600x337
>>37450263
>>
>>37441393
He also stepped to the inside of his opponent's front foot when their stances are mirrored. Rookie move, especially for a southpaw.
>>
File: 7068856.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7068856.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>37441516

- getting slapped around
- getting sat on and nuggied
- begging your opponent to stop
- pissing yourself

Its like you've never had sex with a kinky girl
>>
File: jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif (3 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif
3 MB, 500x282
>>37441476
the acting is sooo good tho
>>
File: 1412276759378.jpg (41 KB, 570x457) Image search: [Google]
1412276759378.jpg
41 KB, 570x457
>>37445368
>>
>>37444808
>fingers landing in a dudes eyeballs
doesnt have to be a straight eyepoke to be unfair
>>
>>37445416
You get what you train for, so by not training those types of skills, they are at a disadvantage against people who do.
>>
This is literally worse than /asp/.
>>
>>37443801
>implying he wasn't juiced out of his mind under a layer of fat
>implying he isn't a can crusher
>>
>>37453214
>implying pro athletes in any post-1940s era are natty
>>
>>37439014
>losing a lot of weight just to hit the weight limit

There's the problem
>>
>>37453259

USSR weightlifters were natty, m8.
>>
>>37444671
90% of street fights end on the ground in less than 3-5 min, unless you get knocked out earlier
>>
File: Capture.png (116 KB, 130x431) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
116 KB, 130x431
>>37449060
Damn
Look at 'em titties
>>
>>37444564

I agree. It's gotten to the point where a guy who was my mall karate instructor when I was 8, is like the #2 welterweight, just because he is a decent kickboxer and none of the other guys can handle it.
>>
>>37444551
>MMA gets away with shitty striking because they can mask it with other skills.
they don't need it because grappling is vastly superior
>>
>>37446857
>sucker punching
>thug life

ok
>>
>>37444766
>Do I have to show you the news story about those MMA fighters getting their asses royally handed to them by skinny Brazilian kids with fucking STICKS?
what's about that? no amount training will help you against more than one attacker if they are determined to hurt you, especially when they have some blunt weapons
>>
>>37445009
>If they were good at real fighting they would be able to handle opponents with weapons
my sides. stop getting your knowledge about fighting from anime
>>
>>37441424
Tapping is worse.
>>
>>37452492
And how do you train those skills? Do you eye gouge your partners in training? Do you do bollock rips and cheek bites? Do you do them with a 100% resisting opponent?

My guess would be no to all of the above, you do compliance shit where your partner lets you do everything to them. You don't spar either, because the techniques are 2deadly and leave irreversible damage.

Have fun with your LARPing.
>>
File: 14140556877480.jpg (44 KB, 373x531) Image search: [Google]
14140556877480.jpg
44 KB, 373x531
Gentlemen.Where can I find more of these beatiful UFC cuts with those awesome punches and wrestle shit.Preferaubly in WEBM.
>>
>>37456652
pretty sure gayhub has them all
>>
>>37439014
How in the fuck is that a dadbod? 1/10 got me to reply
>>
File: 1383390456994.jpg (436 KB, 708x739) Image search: [Google]
1383390456994.jpg
436 KB, 708x739
>>37456703
>>
Yooo iron Mike Hermes cuckhold?

I missed that
>>
>>37441777

For me it's kind of a satysfing pain idk, adrenaline does the job. Depends where you get hit definetly, there are places that hurt like hell and having unbereable pain, like getting hit in the ribs, kidney etc

I never fought anybody who trained martial arts though, but a few times drunk playful hitting escalated a bit with a boxer friend and he landed a jab on my kidney, fucking hurt like hell i just dropped to my knees. Disgusting kind of a pain.
>>
>>37445009

Fighting armed opponents is the last resort, taught in the military. Still even the military they teach you to back of if you are not armed.
>>
>>37439105
How can you pull guard if you're on the floor? you need to be standing & preferably in a clinch to pull guard.
>>
>>37439014
Let this be a lesson to everybody to keep your fucking hands up in a fight.
>>
>>37444270
say that again?
https://youtu.be/eUx9OE7DZAo
old washed up brain dead boxer ko a ufc hw champion in 1 punch
>>
>>37441685

OVERCOMPENSATING
H

I

A
M

L
A
F
F
I
N
Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.