[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im Done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: depression-05.jpg (13 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
depression-05.jpg
13 KB, 948x711
Hey /fit/, this will officially be the last time that I post or even lurk here. I am absolutely done with everything. I have been lifting for about 2 years now, I used to be a fatty and now a dyel with some muscle mass. But, I can't do it any more. I realized that with all of this time, and effort, and money that I have put into this obsesion, to be able to reach my goal physique, I should have made at least some more progress than the shit that im currently at. All of the research, the hours laboring over my fucking computer, reading articles, watching videos, trying to gain knowlegde on how I can obtain the physique that I will never get. All of the supplemements that I've taken, all of the meals that I've prepped, and all of the friends i've turned down because they were going for a fun night out, it was all for fucking nothing. So im quitting lifting. It will probably make my mom happy anyways, since the fat bitch is always complaining to me about why I wont eat her shitty meals. My brother also fucking mocks me, the 280lb neckbeard basement dweller mcocks me for trying to look good. So im done. I cant fucking take it anymore. I love you /fit/, and Ill miss you.
>>
>>37429425
have you tried steroids?
>>
>>37429429
Nope, and I dont care to. Im officially done with everything
>>
>>37429425
Just end it faggot
>>
Looks like you got dat dere body dysmorphia bad, son.With 2 years of serious lifting under your belt you probably look like an adonis compared to 90% of the population of the western world.
>>
>>37429425
We aren't your friends. Threatening you are going to kill yourself to us is just asking for people to tell you to do it.
>>
>>37429425
Never gonna make it.
>>
Take it from someone who already has quit lifting and started again, don't give up. You will regret it. It's only a matter of time.

I started at 16, and quit at 18.

Then it wasn't until 25 that I started again, I am 31 now and have been going 6 years straight non-stop, it's become apart of my life and it's something I'll never stop doing. This includes the nutritional part of it as well.

I feel like I am one of the few who can actually talk here, because I've already been there and done that.
>>
>>37429485
Im not going to kill myself.
>>
Cut the shit and man the fuck up.

We all have our "whiny bitch" moments and that's all right.

Now it is done. Time to get back on track and keep going.

If you do quit it isn't because of your mother or your brother or anything else. They don't care if you are done. The world doesn't care. You have to care.

So you can throwaway your work and your effort and be a bitch.

Or don't.

It is all up to you. You know what the right thing is. Do it.
>>
FFS mate. Your issue is because you're lifting for looks, ego, grills, or whatever the fuck you're lifting for. Lifting should be done for its own joy and continual improvement. Have the humility to try a new routine and diet.

You're not going to look like a roided freak, and I'm 90% sure that's your goal body. You will still look good tho. Keep at it. If you're that desperate, do roids, its still infinitely better than sinking into mediocrity
>>
File: 1438224218219.jpg (56 KB, 872x588) Image search: [Google]
1438224218219.jpg
56 KB, 872x588
>>37429425
Post pic of yourself OP, it can't be that bad.
>>
>>37429425
>be doing everything that you are doing
>go from being fat, into being fit
>compare myself with other people all around me
>notice that I am doing good and am better than they

Maybe you just need some validation from your peers to tell you that you are on the right path. I recently did an army fitness test and outperformed everyone but one.

Realizing that you are a fucking high performing machine is a great boost to my mental well being. Its what keeps me on the path, even though I am lonely as well (no gf, the usual shit)

Over the many months on this path I have dropped some supplements which didnt seem like they were working, added some more. I improved my prostate (no more leaking after a piss), my test levels are more normal. I feel less tired. I feel a bit more self assured. I still need to do more work, but I already felt a ton of benefits coming my way. So why didnt you? Go for functional strength, also run and you should get some paleo man vigor.
>>
>>37429425
2 years actually isn't that long but think about it this way, you're the best version of yourself that you possibly can be and more is to come.
>>
>>37429425
Don't be such a fucking retard. Why are you obsessing about shit, watching videos online and reading articles and planning shit. Just stick to a simple, low-effort routine of around 4-6 hours a week with simple, predictable meals which you know roughly meet your needs. For the purpose of genuine health and fitness, not to try to be a fucking fitness model. Just be realistic with your goals and stick to a routine like an autist. Maybe take up a sport or something.

Honestly you're like a woman, quitting when the whole world doesn't fall at your feet.
>>
>>37429568
this
>>
File: fukken whore.png (212 KB, 338x353) Image search: [Google]
fukken whore.png
212 KB, 338x353
WAAAAH WAAAAH SOME LAZY SHITS DISAPPROVE OF WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO

Holy fuck OP you're such a little bitch, just fucking kill yourself. If You're willing to throw away all of that effort you put in, if you're going to stop just because a fat whore and a lazy cretin are mad jelly on you, you don't have what it takes.

You don't have what it takes in the gym, you don't have what it takes in the real world, you don't have what it takes to care and love yourself. How someone can be so pathetic really is beyond me.

So do it, then, you fuck, do it, and when you'll eventually see that you shouldn't have stopped, you will have realized how immature and stupid this thread was, how childish you were to even consider giving up because of something so minor. Or perhaps you won't see it. We don't care, nobody fucking cares about you, you stupid cunt, which is why you have to care for yourself, and until you get that, you'll continue being a sack of miserable shit.
>>
File: 1434876393876.png (468 KB, 850x715) Image search: [Google]
1434876393876.png
468 KB, 850x715
>>37429425
>the hours laboring over my fucking computer, reading articles, watching videos, trying to gain knowlegde on how I can obtain the physique that I will never get.
Should have spent all this time lifting instead, fgt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.