[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does fit think of doing PPLxPPx with cardio on off days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1450667084046.jpg (200 KB, 640x670) Image search: [Google]
1450667084046.jpg
200 KB, 640x670
What does fit think of doing PPLxPPx with cardio on off days?

Should I feel bad for skipping one (1) legs day, if I also use my legs for running?
>>
>>37429148
probably the best compromise desu, plus since you'll be doing cardio on off days you'll recover faster
unless you've got literal chicken legs and/or are a hungry skelly, 1xleg day per week is enough
>>
>>37429148
Seems like a pretty good routine imo. You could also make it PPLPPx, repeat, though
>>
Pic related is me. r8 guys.
>>
if you have decent strenght, just do a fucking bro split and stop with this non-sense pushing shit and pull dicks with a little bit of leggings on the side you fucking faggots
>>
>>37429270
don't listen to this faggot OP, bro splits are a slippery slope, if you aren't on gear or have a sub par program you won't make gains nearly as quick as with a ppl
>>
>>37429337
i never get why people want to do a split
>hit a muscle
>have to wait a week before you can train it again
sounds scary
>>
Do you put deadlift on pull or legs?
>>
>>37429148
just sumo deadlift on last pull day 3x3 and that's all. like 20 min with warmup-
(And deadlift the very first thing in your workout)
>>
>>37429171
That's what I do. But instead of extended cardio on rest days I do HIIT and ab work.

>>37429385
I put deadlifts at the start of my pull days. Usually alternating between heavy weight low reps on the first pull day and mid weight 10-12 reps on the second pull day.
>>
>>37429148
How tall is Lotus?
Like 5'10''?
>>
>>37429208
bike is 10/10 but its a nigger on it
>>
>>37429148
Newfag here, what is PPLxPPx? Not even trolling.
>>
>>37429740

push pull legs off push pull off
>>
>>37429148
Why not just do PPLxPPLx with cardio on off days, unless your schedule has to adhere to the working week? that way you dont need to feel bad about skipping legs. this is what i do minus the running tbqh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.