[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biting nails is degenerate. People who bite their nails are immature.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Biting nails is degenerate. People who bite their nails are immature.
>>
Sure...
>>
>>37418503

Annoying Voice: "SURREEEEE!!!"

Fuck you.
>>
I agree completely but I can't stop. I've been doing it since I was about 6 years old. Any tips for stopping?
>>
>>37418522
Yeah....right
>>
>>37418522

ummm?? hahah
>>
>>37418542
chilli, bleach, acid, fire
>>
>>37418522

Autisticitasticism.
>>
I bite my nails, they look normal though, what the fuck is wrong with the dude in the OP picture.

>>37418542
I heard that they sell oil or something that you apply to your nails, tastes like shit so you don't bite them anymore.
>>
>>37418542

Stick them in your ass. But knowing you, you would still devour them..
>>
>>37418601
yh 5w-30 should do it
>>
>>37418615
Tried this before.. it didn't work
>>
>>37418542
I had the same problem as you and all you really need to do is focus, mentally kick yourself every time your nails go anywhere near your mouth. I became obsessed with filing and trimming my nails so they look smooth and even, helps me from relapsing because biting makes the nails look like shit.
>>
>>37418642

fish a poo out of a dirty public toilet and coat your fingernails with that, should work.
>>
>>37418542
>>37418601
>>37418647

It's the same as no fap. It's all will power. To whats best for your mind and your health.
>>
>>37418542
had the same problem. i just forced myself to stop when i was ~21. it gotten to the point where i was embarrassed to show my nails in public. like when holding on to a pole in public transport, i'd always keep my nails tucked inside my fist.

>>37418647
basically that.
also, get some Biotin. it's the only supplement i can vouch for. one pill of 10 000mg per day and your nails gonna be rock hard after in 7-14 days.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.