[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get bigger breasts naturally?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: timthumb.jpg (42 KB, 902x488) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
42 KB, 902x488
I already have big breasts according to some people's standards, but personally, they are not big in my eyes. Does anyone have any advice? I am 18 so they might grow naturally, but I doubt it...
>>
Start taking birth control
>>
Gives us the pictures
>>
>>37418026
get pregnant, any other way wont work since you are built with X genetic code, also anything bigger than a 120C is too much, go for ass instead
>>
Stimulate lactation.
>>
>>37418042
>120C is too much
Fuck off wit dat, fag.
>>
Post pics.

There's various breast expansion websites that cater to this shit but I can't verify whether or not eating fenugreek and rubbing linseed oil on your breasts actually makes them bigger. Most of these methods involve inducing lactation. Almost all of these methods involve about a year of effort however.

Getting a better ass via lifting might just be smarter and more efficient however.
>>
get pregant or get you bf to start sucking on your nips until you start lactating
>>
>claims bobs
>provides no photographical evidence
>>
>>37418060
she may be in her 20s, anything bigger than that will sag very quick and then she will feel bad about it and get fat and all that shit, love pawgs tho
>>
>>37418026

we can't give you any solid advice without a timestamped picture of your naked tits I'm afraid
>>
What is 120C?

I'm already working on my ass. I want bigger boobs though.
>>
>>37418026
fenugreek, fennel seeds, and flax for boobs gains
>>
>>37418085
I think he's referring to your measurement system.
>>
Slap them about a bit.
Apparently a bunch of German soldiers had to get gyno surgery after banging their rifles against their chest caused breast growth.

>>37418043
also this.
prolactin will make your breasts bigger
>>
>>37418026
Get breast reduction.

FLAT IS JUSTICE
>>
1 become trap
2 get gyno
>>
Oldfag here.

Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>37418124
around 393K
>>
I don't like the idea of lactating... but I will look into it.
>>
>>37418177
I cannot believe it took this long for someone to say the correct thing.
>>
>>37418124
It's a euro measurement I guess, but it's land whale big if it's chest circumference like in US measurements.

Breast massages, lactation generation and fenugreek are the most common natural remedies. Upper body exercises may help your chest but not contribute to breast size.

Work on lower back so you don't have to lop off your progress in 15 years

And most pics, your on a Pakistani body image support forum for crying out loud

>>37418184
Kek, have a (You) for that
>>
>>37418352
>>37418177

Fuck off, /fit/ is sfw
>>
>>37418411
Nothing about 4chan is sfw
>>
>>37418411
>pictures of male ass every day
Whatever, pal
>>
>>37418026
>they are not big in my eyes.
let our eyes judge, bitch.

tits or gtfo
>>
there are 2 ways.

train chest a lot so it uplifts your titties

or

get fat and get bigger boobs
>>
>>37418965
yeah how lean are you currently? if you have godlike genetics and store fat in the right places, gaining weight might work. or you will just make yourself fat and look worse
>>
>>37418026

Idk If they would grow but if you include a larger percentage of fat in your diet your breasts should get 'bigger'. What I mean is keep the overall calories per day the same but be conscious about eating more fat, particularly animal fat, less carbs and same amount of protiens.

Eventually breasts are fat deposits so if you have more fat in your diet your body should store more in the deposits. (Hence why fat girls usually have big tits)

The trick is eat more fat without getting fat. Stay at a calorie deficit while keeping a high fat diet. (saturated fats, non of that avocado, vegan bullshit. Go for that 10%fat milk and butter.)

Ex gf went from an A cup to double DD once I told her to stop fucking drinking skim milk and have only high fat cream instead. (bitch loved coffee) Over a couple months her tits started getting noticeably bigger.
>>
>>37419178
>>37419178
You're setting her up for a heart attack
>>
>>37418097

This. We only have your best interests in mind, femanon. We are professionals. It's all clinical to us.
>>
>>37419293

You're an idiot. Cardiovascular health is mostly determined by excercise. Unless she's pushing 90 she's got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>37418352
>>37418177

Alright you newshit cocksucks lemme spoon feed ya on how this werks

Tits or GTFO is /b/ only first of all

and second only applies when the bitch in question is bringing her gender into the discussion when it's not applicable in order to gain her vagina advantage back
>>
small boobs > big boobs
>>
My chinese gf has nearly no breasts and a rather flat ass. I don't mind the AAA cup (it's more like a man that way), but what kind of exercise / diet can a girl do to get a better / bigger ass?
>>
>>37419420

>Cardiovascular health is mostly determined by excercise. Unless she's pushing 90 she's got nothing to worry about.

durr
>>
>>37418026
post 'em you dumb cunt. we can't help if we don't know what we're looking at here.
>>
>>37418026

push ups
>>
Not OP, what do I do if one of my boobs is way more saggy than the other? Will chest exercises fix it or am I doomed? They're not big either it's just the bigger one is saggy for some reason. I know I'm a freak. Please help me.
>>
>>37420155

Tie a weight to your other tit until it sags to the same degree
>>
>>37420155
Asymmetry is normal. You can't do much outside of surgery. You could try enlargement as suggested here and see if the disparity reduces, but that's it
>>
>>37419662
Fucking newfag gtfo. Its not /b/ only you fucking white knight autist. Jfc its a post about a girl wanting bigger tits of course its either
1.a dude loling over comments from the post he started
2.some attention whore who doesnt care about anything but attention.
Neither are going to actually work out and are just on the board for shits and giggles. So yeah either way-
>tits or gtfo
>>
Honestly just save up for surgery. You could probably get the money for a decent surgeon in 6 months if you live with your parents for a while.
>>
File: 1434692059306.jpg (72 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
1434692059306.jpg
72 KB, 543x960
Don't try too hard because it's all about the shape, not the size. All sizes, including small, are great as long as they are perky. If you try to get milk tits or fat tits, you are going to get shitty hanging nightmare fuel tits that only look nice in clothes. As fun as it might be in clothes, you would only be the nasty surprise for guys.

If you want to do something, train your back to get a better posture to bring them out better.
>>
At least tell us your bra size, honey.

For example, mine is 42G.
>>
>>37420045
White gf x failure
>>
>>37422036
Sorry, I love her.
>>
>>37420155
Pics for comparison?
>>
>>37420594

choke on dick you flaming fucking Nigger faggot

you don't know shit about anything
tits or gtfo pertains to some whore asking a question or making a thread unrelated to her gender and then bringing her gender into in without reason to win back her girl advantage

In this case the thread in of itself is related to her gender
>>
File: petrey.jpg (27 KB, 620x508) Image search: [Google]
petrey.jpg
27 KB, 620x508
>>
File: image.png (390 KB, 716x717) Image search: [Google]
image.png
390 KB, 716x717
>>37420045
>I don't mind the AAA cup (it's more like a man that way)
>>
>no pics

>waste of a click

>mfw
>>
>>37422117
Have fun with no ass/tits gains then
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.