[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get mosquito bite >2 days after my hand starts to swell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fuckme.jpg (2 MB, 2376x2146) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg
2 MB, 2376x2146
>get mosquito bite
>2 days after my hand starts to swell
>gets red
>one week later my finger looks like this
>doctor says if the antibiotics i have to take for a week dont make it go away they need to cut it open and remove the abscess which grew because of mosquito bacteria
>just when i reached lmao2pl8 for 8 reps after a big plateu

fucking hell why ME?
I will not be able to lift for 1 month i guess...

who else injured here?
>>
Do you wash your hands regularly? how the fuck do you develop an abscess on a mosquito bite?
>>
>>37417580

Of course.

Doctor said it happens often, the mosquito transports bacteria under the skin and an abcess can be the result of it.

I have been cooling and cleaning that shit since one week, no change.
>>
>>37417533
I live in Florida and get bit by no less than 800 mosquitos per hour. I have never had this happen. You're some kind of turbo pussy.

Congrats, but 2 plates for 8 reps on what lift?
>>
>>37417533
ZIKA STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>37417533
Klinefelters
>>
>>37417827

Bench

I live in germany.. i am 24 and also never had this happening till now.
>>
>>37417533
how can you have hairs on your fucking fingers?
Would think you are a pajeet but they are blonde
>>
>>37418421
Not OP, but are you black? Back when I was a teaching aid in shitty inner city schools, all the little black chillens used to this white boy's arm and hand hair fascinating.
>>
>>37417999
Do you lift for the glory of the fuehrer?
>>
>>37418907

No

>>37418421

Are you 12?
Everyone i know over the age of 16 has hair on his arms/hands/fingers....
>>
>>37417533
Not gonna lie thought from the thumbnail it was someone sticking out their thumb between their fingers
>>
>>37417533
Fucking happens to me all the time. Life is miserable
>>
>>37417533
>why ME?
You were a little asshole bitch as a kid weren't you? And you probably still are
>>
>>37417533
I lived in rural Florida. I would get eaten alive by mosquitoes on a regular basis. That never happened to me. Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>37417956
This you've got Zika virus in you now
>>
thinking about popping that shit.

but how?

there is no open place, its just swollen and red..
>>
>>37417533
time for push ups on a ledgeX100
+bodyweight squatsX100
+back muscles atrophyX100
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.