[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls pretend to lift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bella thorne.webm (600 KB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
bella thorne.webm
600 KB, 270x480
Why do girls pretend to lift?
>>
>>37410195
So autists like you will follow them on Instagram and give them money.
>>
>>37410195
To get attention and/or some muscle dick
>>
>>37410195
>Why do whores pretend to lift?

FTFY
>>
I just cant stand how they pretend to be fucking athletes and motivators.

They post walls of text with their pics where they ramble on about discipline and other shit.

Nobody is following you for inspiration. Everyone just wants to dick you.
>>
>>37410195
girls just pose in everything they do.
>>
>>37410195
i see girls doing that shit at my gym all the time i can't wait for their toes to slip out and the bar comes down on them
>>
File: 4odDWnn.png (97 KB, 1092x1080) Image search: [Google]
4odDWnn.png
97 KB, 1092x1080
>getting upset over what others in the gym do
>>
File: thicccc.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thicccc.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>37410195
what's the advantage to this lift as opposed to using a leg press machine?
>>
>>37411725
Everyone gets to stare at her ass and pussy while she does it.
>>
>>37410206

Literally this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.