[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought some of this. How fucked am i?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: $_1.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
I just bought some of this. How fucked am i?
>>
>>37410014
>pre-workout
What, is a protein shake a few minutes before exercise no longer good enough for you pretentious cunts?
>>
Just take caffeine pills
>>
>>37410116
>>37410136
Fuck off dyel shitters
>>
>>37410014
Muscletech's NO Fury preworkout is works very well for me on alternating days. I'm guessing this Fury flavor has similar ingredients so it's probably a good choice.
>>
File: 20151222_124636.jpg (639 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151222_124636.jpg
639 KB, 2048x1152
>>37410014
Ive been using pic related and it works like a charm, i use once a week tops when im dead from work n shit really does do the trick and gets me fucking pumped
>>
>spending your parents money to buy a retardedly flamboyant plastic container with god knows what inside because you're an illiterate summerfag who can't spend 2 hours of your time reading basic nutrition and supplementation

ishygddt
>>
>not buying a few grams of caffein and DMAA online to make your own PWO and never look back
since you guys are so retarded to buy colorful tubs without reading the labels you'd probably kill yourself by overdosing so nevermind
>>
>>37410874
Why not just tell the OP that it's fine based on the logic that if it was in fact dangerous then it wouldn't be on the market for long without lawsuits.
>>
>>37410984
because I hate to be that guy who gives people the pat on the back and says "It's ok it's not so bad ;)" when in fact is not ok because you're doing something retarded regardless

you lie to everyone because of their fee fees?
>>
>>37411088
>is not ok because you're doing something retarded regardless
But it's not retarded except arguably as a waste of money since it's harmless amounts of caffeine and a small number of molecules of dubious benefit.

And I'm not giving the guy a pat on the back, I'm just saying that it's basically harmless.
>>
>>37410014
https://labdoor.com/rankings/pre-workout

It's not on this list so it's pure shit.
>>
>>37411187
You realize that they only tested the ones on that chart right? And, had they tested it, it could very well have been anywhere in the chart.
>>
>>37410014
>using preworkouts

jesus christ, kid, get some sleep and food
>>
>>37411146
It's retarded exactly because it's a waste of money for products that you can buy yourself a lot cheaper, or don't even use at all because they're not so useful in the first place

do you even read my posts?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.