[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have very little bf%, but I still dont have a six pack why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-5489256964757958613.jpg (33 KB, 375x667) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5489256964757958613.jpg
33 KB, 375x667
I have very little bf%, but I still dont have a six pack why?
>>
>>37400854

you don't have very little bf %

/thread
>>
>>37400854
You have a lot of growing to go
>>
>>37400854
your ab muscles aren't developed enough
>>
>>37400854
No muscle and you're not as lean as you think you are. Mostly the 1st thing.
>>
>>37400864
This

Most people vastly overestimate their level of leanness.
>>
>>37400864
Thirded.

Also, G..G...Gyno?
>>
You are like 15% bodyfat wtf are you talking about
>>
>>37402433
Is that really gyno? I have pecs similar to this guy. Couldn't it be lack of muscle development and high bf%?
>>
>>37400854
You're higher bf than you think. When you're around 10% bodyfat, your abs will be visible. I should know, my brother who never did a single fucking ab excersise has visible abs at 9% bodyfat, just because he eats pretty much nothing.
>>
>>37400854
try situps
>>
you think you are low bodyfat but you arent
>>
>>37400854
Asians don't have abdominal muscles
>>
>>37400854
1. You're not that lean
2. You have underdeveloped abs
>>
20-25% bf

You literally are so skinny that fat fills the spaces muscle should be so you are tricked into believing it is fine because it fits a certain shape

The more muscle you gain the fatter you will look because all of that fat will be unable to hide you skeletal fuck

Alternatively actually start working out, the sheer amount of people that are in 10 times better shape than you without working out at all should make you feel pretty worthless and you would be right for that feeling.

If you have to work out to be strong and attractive then you are a genetic failure. This honestly just means you have to earn your body because Charles Darwin hates your guts and so does Jesus. Each rep should be in spite of the disgusting horrible body you were given.
>>
File: image.jpg (961 KB, 2672x3539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
961 KB, 2672x3539
OP pls, you're nowhere close as lean as you make out to be.

>pic related, that's skeltor lanklet me, it fucking hurts to live
>>
>>37404347
spoopy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.