[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is psoriasis right? How do i get rid of it bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 20160601_162854.jpg (1 MB, 1494x1338) Image search: [Google]
20160601_162854.jpg
1 MB, 1494x1338
This is psoriasis right? How do i get rid of it bros?
>>
Is that on your elbow?
If so, that's just calluses, dude
>>
>>37398357

umm i dunno haha, see a doctor or dermatologist
>>
>>37398914
ballsack
>>
>>37398935
>ballsack

shit nigga I hope you are still a virgin
>>
>>37398357
See your doctor, I got prescribed this gel stuff to put on the affected areas. It's some strong shit though, and you cannot be on/taking steroids.
>>
>>37398935

>callouses on your ballsack

Yeah, you're masturbating wrong bro. You're supposed to rub your dick.
>>
>>37398357
Yeah it is and you should ba taking meds
When it look like mould u fucked up
Thats nasty as fuck go get it fixed
>>
>>37398357
Go out in the sun without sun protection. The UV-B radiation is literally magic for skin conditions.

>B-but muh cancer.

I have eczema and other skin problems which are a bitch to deal with so i take the increased risk over constant suffering any time.

Also the spots which aren't exposed to sun like your nutsack must be treated with some cortisone solution. Or alternatively go to a nudist beach.
>>
>>37398935
Could be jock itch
>>
I had this for months and used antifungal shampoo on it and it cleared up in like 3 days
>>
>>37398357
You're growing mold under your nuts kek
>>
apple vinegar
>>
>>37398357
>>37399369

This OP!

I would take the medical advice of an anonymous shitposter on 4chan over going to see a doctor any day of the week.
>>
>>37398357
I happen to be a med student and that is a melanoma. You have to remove it. Sadly, as you say, it's on your ballsacks

Hopefully you enjoyed your virility so far
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.