[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a long shot with all you Autists but do any of you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 745x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 745x716
This is a long shot with all you Autists but do any of you have a favorite pick up line? Even if you've been too afraid to actually use it

My personal favorite: "Hey you just like my next girlfriend"
>>
>>37397946
*you look just like my next girlfriend
>>
>>37397946
Hey, I'm an autist
>>
Unsolicited advice
>>
>>37397946
I hit the clubs and I confidently ask chicks to make out with me. It's literally worked for me half the time I've done it.
>>
ur opener doesn't matter

just say hi and establish in some way that you're speaking to her from a man to woman perspective

the rest doesn't matter
>>
Did you fall from heaven? Cause your face is fucked up
>>
>>37397946
"Let's fuck"
>>
i don't have anything in particular but touching is good. adjust her jacket, swirl the ends of her hair in your fingers, put a hand on her waist, all that stuff. then she'll think that you aren't afraid of touching girls and that you do it often.
>>
Is your daddy in prison? Because if I was your daddy, I'd be in prison
>>
this seems like a relative thread for todays happening the the gym

did i fuck up or did i do good?

>this petite cutiepatootie girl in my gym
>she must've recently joined, like a month or two ago
>shes good looking but doesnt know it (JACKPOT)
>have made eye contact with her alot of times, also catched her looking at me multiple times
>shes working out with her skinny old man dad, he seems chill
>doing seated cable rows today next to the cable cross machine shes working triceps in
>shes doing her last set, her dad just left for the showers
>think fuck it might aswell say something before she leaves
>ask her "so have you been training at this gym a long time?" (sounds better in my own language)
>"yeah, a while :)"
>say i've seen her for a few weeks and the results are showing
>she says thanks and burst out in this nervous loud laugh, then looks down, goes to grab her bag and leaves

now this may sound autistic as fuck but i assure you it wasnt as bad as its sounding

but what the fuck happened?

did i fuck up? did she spill her spaghetti? was she retarded?

gonna play along as if nothing ever happened but im gonna start saying hello when i meet her from here on, read her a bit more and if it seems positive im gonna continute, otherwise ill just drop the case
>>
File: 1413043166242.png (103 KB, 1111x620) Image search: [Google]
1413043166242.png
103 KB, 1111x620
>>
>>37397946
if you're good looking, and/or she finds you attractive -- you don't need one.

this whole PUA/pickup line shit is stupid. just talk to them. you'll quickly either get rejected, or she'll converse.. take it from there.

but for fucks sake. if you use a pickup line, what do you say next? that's the hard part.
>>
>>37398140
Don't do this. If a guy did this to me I'd assume he was an autist with no sense of personal space or boundaries.

Go for hands, it's less awkward. Especially if she already has a hand outstretched.
>>
>>37398186
>he thinks he's her dad
kek
>>
>>37398186
She probably has a crush on you. She sounds super young so she probably got nervous.
>>
>>37398186
> why is this ugly creep watching me in the gym, why the fuck is he stalking me

Good job genius now she's going to be even more self conscious since some autist is watching her and everything she does.

You fucked it up

This isn't the first time you've failed with a woman in guessing.
>>
>>37398140
do this if you want them to feel like they are about to get raept
>>
>>37398186
No harm in asking for her number, gotta take a risk. Worrying about it too much and overanalyzing it will only set you up for failure and reduce your confidence.

Man up and give it a shot, im sure you'll do well by the way it sounded anon.
>>
>You strike me as a woman whose never been satisfied.
>>
>>37398231
>I've never talked/approached to a woman in my entire life
>>
>>37397946
fuck pick up lines, just walk up and talk to them...christ its not that hard you autistic fuck
>>
>>37398186
You did fine, the toughest part is getting the ball moving
>>
>>37398317
im a girl and i hate when guys bother me at the gym, whether theyre attractive or not. thise types need to fuck off.
>>
pickup lines generally are pretty lame. it's best to make a compliment about the situation at hand so it doesn't sound rehearsed. For example, I saw a girl in a store in the same isle I was in with a cart full of toilet paper. I made a comment and said "if you're gonna tp my house and yard, I'm gonna be so pissed." I know it sounds lame as fuck reading it on here but in person it's better than saying like "if you were a triangle you'd be acute one" or something like that.
>>
>>37398140
No, you haven't done that. If someone I just met tried to touch me in any way I'd be out so fast.
>>
File: 12054.jpg (148 KB, 460x455) Image search: [Google]
12054.jpg
148 KB, 460x455
>>
>>37398518
what are you wearing? Its you who should fuck off, kaffir whore
>>
>>37398186
Nah you did fine, she just spilled her spaghetti. Just ask for her number, you'll get it.
>>
>>37398518
Im the dude who posted the greentext story, "picking up girls" at the gym is a big nono for me, im there to do my shit and they are there to do their shit, but the signs seemed to be there so why not go for it, how would you go about if you where interested in a guy at the gym?
>>
>>37398518
you're just a stupid overly-selfconscious autist bitch bb, don't worry we don't take your opinion into account, even if you have a vagina
>>
ITT: newfags

All you have to do is ask her if shes an archaeologist because you have a large bone that needs to be inspected
>>
>>37397946
>h-hey, you, you just llike m-my next girlfriend
>>
File: fonzie.jpg-2379[1].jpg (21 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
fonzie.jpg-2379[1].jpg
21 KB, 300x450
"eyy bby u wan sum fuk?"
>>
>>37398186
Dude. In her eyes you just went from "some random guy" to "this nice guy at my gym". You did good!
>>
Hey, you look likke my next ex-girlfriend
>>
For tinder
"Hey can you help me solve a riddle?"
Her: whatever response
"(_ _ _)_ _ _ -_ _ _ _"
Works pretty good if you can follow over text well
>>
>>37398518
Fuck off bitch, I will do whatever I want.
>>
>>37398140
>>37398546
A daily reminder not to listen to what women say (for betas), but to watch what they do instead (for alphas).
>>
Just look at her from across the room and yell AY YO BABY!! COME OVER HERE.
>>
>>37398518
Fuck off cunt. There are plenty of girls who love being approached at the gym. You are either a guy trolling or just a loser.
>>
File: 1455545707583.jpg (22 KB, 640x413) Image search: [Google]
1455545707583.jpg
22 KB, 640x413
>>37398187
I NEED MOAR
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.