[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much can you curl? I did 55 lbs for 2 reps last week and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Concentration-Curl.png (155 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Concentration-Curl.png
155 KB, 600x384
How much can you curl? I did 55 lbs for 2 reps last week and I feel good about it. Going for 3 reps today.
>>
>>37380956
>2-3 reps on curls.
>being this much of an ego lifting curlbrah
>>
>>37380956

>practically 0 frequency
>absolute shitty form

Curls are done with low-medium weight and lots of frequency you stupid hip swinging pajeet.
>>
I did 40x5 kg preacher curls yesterday.
>>
>>37380956
nice bait fagtron
>>
>>37380956
Why would you max out on an isolation exercise for a small muscle that is vulnerable to tears?
>>
>>37381023
Well excuse me, Lord Lifter. I didn't mean to offend you. Tell me, what else do you hate about the gym? When people get water? People who breathe between sets? You must hate it when people touch the weights.
>>
>>37380956
95 pounds lads
>>
>>37380956
>curl prs

Enjoy tear city
>>
>>37381252
i hate it when i see dyels acting smugly when they do extremely low frequency sets of curls with piss poor form
>>
>>37381252
The Reddit reeks from this post.
>>
>going heavy on curls
get your tickets ready because here comes the train to snap city
>>
>>37381297
I don't know where you're getting this idea about poor form from. I also don't know why you would consider my first post smug.
>>
File: 1450845891823.jpg (561 KB, 2072x3104) Image search: [Google]
1450845891823.jpg
561 KB, 2072x3104
Summer is here!
>>
>>37381322
because if you can only do 3 reps of an isolation exercise, you will have poor form absolutely 100% guaranteed. i don't need to see a video to know this. the smugness was implied when you got defensive.
>>
>>37381374
Yeah, I'm still lost as to where you're getting this poor form idea from. Are you seriously implying that your muscles will never get tired during an isolation exercise? That's what it's sounding like. It doesn't matter what your form is if your muscles don't have what it takes to move the weight. That's why people workout. I happen to have fine form, thank you very much. I also got defensive because you called me a "stupid hip swinging pajeet" when I said I was proud of an accomplishment. None of what I said was smug. I don't know how often you interact with people, but if you misread social cues this easily, it's probably not often enough.
>>
>realized today that i'm cheating form doing dumbbell/hammer curls at 25 lbs
>can barely manage a set at 15 with super-strict, back-against-the-wall, arms-fully-straightened-at-bottom form

fuck me but i'm weak, even for a beginner
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.