[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 448 Still weak as shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 2.jpg (65 KB, 529x307) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
65 KB, 529x307
Day 448

Still weak as shit
>>
>>37379987
Diary entry #0142

going to get serious about my diet tomorrow. no more messing around
>>
Diary entry #0142
Sucked some fat guy's cock behind a dumpster, got paid around $2.
>>
Dear Diary

I PR'ed my weak as shit deadlift today.
The fat guy I'm helping has almost caught up with me after 2 months, which makes me put more effort in, and I'm happy for him... but it's mixed feelings.
>>
Diary entry #88
Today skinny fuckboy gave me succ behind a dumpster, paid. Him two bucks and ran away
>>
File: 1448323121302.jpg (61 KB, 435x501) Image search: [Google]
1448323121302.jpg
61 KB, 435x501
>>37379987
Dear Diary,

Finally reached 1/2/3/4, still no gf though.
>>
Dear diary

16 days into cut, would kill a man for a slice of bread
>>
>>37379987
The moment you wanted to be strong is the moment you will be forever weak.

But remember Anon, you will never be weaker than the moment you wanted to be strong.
>>
Dear diary

I am working next to my dad and 4 girls behind me, one of the girls I works out at the same gym at today she finally acknowledged me, and then my dad lets a loud fart out that fills the room, thing broke the fucking sound barrier I though an F-16 was coming down, fml
>>
>>37381315
Sorry for bad grammar I'm on my phone
>>
Day 180

Still popping random boners throughout the day thinking about sex with that Chinese girl Sunday. Make sure to write her again. PS nofap isn't a meme(?)
>>
File: 1464664278247.jpg (35 KB, 430x622) Image search: [Google]
1464664278247.jpg
35 KB, 430x622
>Dear diary
>Bedridden with horrific diarrhoea
>Small amounts of pure liquid since last night
>Immodium seems ineffective and at this point might be working against me.
>Coupled with the fact that yesterday was a core day, abdomen is very sore and appears bloated
>It could be due to many, many causes in diet and exercise, including possibly a LACK of food from a current cut.
>I have no idea the specific source
>Or how to fix it.

Though this might not be anything close to the intention of the thread, I'm genuinely curious if /fit/ has any advice.
Sorry to be gross.
>>
>>37381479
First advice would be to take a break from lifting for at least a week. If it lasts more than 3 days see a doctor.
>>
Dear Diary,
Day 14 is tomorrow and I'll finally hit 1pl8 squat after starting from the bar
>>
>>37381479
Man I hate this shit.
I once felt it coming on at a festival (I've had it like 3 times before on festivals) so I popped an immodium.
>Pop immodium
>It's in the middle of the night, I'm kinda drunk+high
>Suddenly it feels like my stomach is gonna burst
>Literally have to run to the port-a-potties as fast as I can
>Spend the next 2 hours at that port-a-potty

I don't know how that happened, it definitely worked against me.
I think you should just relax, drink a lot of water, and don't go lifting.
Like this Anon said. >>37381505
>>
>>37379987
Dear diary
I know I need to get back to the gym.
I'll start again when I've finished my 3rd exam.
>>
File: 1442660437572.jpg (60 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1442660437572.jpg
60 KB, 550x412
>>37381505
>>37381577

I'm not happy to hear it, but it's good advice. Thanks.
>>
>>37380057
>>37380967
Chuckled
>>
>>37379987
Dear diary: Hit my 7pl8 diddlylift last week. Went to find GF dispensary, got lost after taking a wrong turn at Albuquerque. I find myself stranded in a desert expanse, supplies are low, hope and gains are diminishing by the hour. The indigenous insect population has consumed my protein powder stores as I slept and with every fatigued step under the searing sun I am reminded that cardio kills gains. I pray to the natty Lord and his son zyzzus for deliverance or mercy from mother nature's sauna, and stoop so low as to offer up my single digit BF% to rippletits for an answer to my plight.
Coming face to face with what I'm increasingly sure are my final hours I record my last living sentiments.
>Fuck you Google Maps.
>TFW no GF.
>>
day 62:
gf says she'll dump me if I get any bigger
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.