[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people actually drink this during their workout >60g sugar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sugar.jpg (41 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
sugar.jpg
41 KB, 630x420
>people actually drink this during their workout
>60g sugar
>311 calories
>75 FUCKING GRAMS OF CARBS
>they don't even sweat while drinking it

I'm done
>>
>autism
>>
>>37375507
had to google it, 75mg of sodium per 250ml. people are so fucking retarded
>>
>>37375507
>>37376023

gotta get dem minerals 'n sheeeit doe nigguh
>>
>glycogen is replenished
>can lift more and do more
>less fatigued
>sodium and electrolytes make for a hydrating, cramp-sparing drink

I don't do these drinks but I'm failing to see an issue
>>
>>37375507
Gatorade is the greatest thing ever when you've got a 90 minute rowing session. Come back when you aren't just doing SS and bulking.
>>
They're great. Have you ever had one on a long hike? You feel 100% after drinking one.
>>
It's got the electrolytes your body craves, though.
>>
>>37376768
If you're running a marathon, great

If you're just working out for an hour or two, then you're an idiot
>>
>>37376783
>I have never had an intense and lengthy cardio workout
>>
>>37376783
>consuming sugar and sat during a two hour session is retarded
Why? Everyone fades after a half hour or so without food if they're working out hard. You don't have to go all the way to a marathon-tier crash to benefit from eating.
>>
I think I've seen Kirill Sarychev drink Coke during his workouts to keep the energy.
>Powerlifting, not even once
To be fair, he is world-class, and his training probably takes a while longer than your typical SS session.
>>
>>37376806
>>37376798

Fair enough, I'll rephrase

If you're burning high amounts of energy then your body needs it

If your hanging out at the gym doing bicep curls and flexing in front of the mirror then... well, you know
>>
It's meant for athletes who deplete a lot of energy during their practice any long distance running, biking or swimming. Smart marketing made people who don't actually need it fall for it and they probably like the taste too.

Your average gym goer who doesn't do any cardio at all won't see any benefits from this except for the fact that they need to shoehorn those 300 unecessary calories into their diet.
>>
>>37375507

>people

you mean americans, right?
>>
>>37376940
Yeah but come on man, those idiots are going to exist regardless and are the extreme example for the most part.

I actually find most people don't bring anything when they work out all the way up from curl bros to mofos who go hard and actually know what I'm doing.

But, its just my experience maybe it's different for you or other anons.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.