[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>really shitty and flawed football workouts start in two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 412x351
>really shitty and flawed football workouts start in two days
>coaches don't realize how dumb their program is
>every player says it is
>mfw I worked my ass off during the offseason to minimize gains lost over the summer

hold me brehs
>>
>playing football

REEEEEEE
>>
>>37372051

What are these workouts like?
>>
>>37372086
most football workouts are full body crossfit style shit like hitting tires with hammers and other gay shit like that
>>
>>37372051
Do you mean football like soccer?
>>
>>37372086
Autistic as autistic gets

>7:30 AM to 10:00 AM
>3 days/week in June
>4 days/week in July
>Some sort of conditioning like 15x100m sprints or 15x40yd or bleachers
>Running is always hard as fuck

but here comes the retarted part

>Split team into 4 groups and go to the weight room
>On the board is 4 rows of exercises with 3 exercises each
>Each group starts at one row and then moves on to the next
>Superset every fucking thing
>Forced to jog to every lift/station or they get pissed
>All in 45 minutes

The weightlifting routine honestly looks like it was just thrown together with no thought. Not to mention everyone is exhausted from the sprints from a few moments ago and can't lift anywhere close to what they usually do.
>>
>>37372151
What you learn to do is half ass the football workout and do a real workout on your own time. Only show up to football workouts to get your named checked on the list.
>>
>>37372207
This guy knows whats up, I do that when I have to do morning PT
>>
>>37372207
>Implying I have my own time

I mean I want to show off how much I can lift to the coaches but that's a dilemma in and of itself
>>
>>37372101
Hahaha what the fuck, hitting tires with hammers? Please take a video next time. My football team works out in the gym
>>
File: 1461543306865-pol.png (269 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
1461543306865-pol.png
269 KB, 479x358
>>37372264
>>37372101
I saw Ben Affleck doing it in BvS so I assumed it gave me kinobody
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.