[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are the gym and this chick slaps your boyfriend's ass.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ceplm.jpg (133 KB, 599x641) Image search: [Google]
ceplm.jpg
133 KB, 599x641
You are the gym and this chick slaps your boyfriend's ass.
What do you do?
>>
W-why do I have a bf, I'm a guy.
>>
>>37370687
"nice roids faggot" and pick her up and chuck that bitch out of the gym (she's only got manlet gains so she can't fight back)
>>
File: 2.jpg (70 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
70 KB, 574x574
>>37370739
"You can't hit me, I'm a girl!"
>>
Give her a crewcut and wash that nasty fucking makeup off. Give her a strap-on and let her fuck me in the ass. She is now my boyfriend.
>>
>>37370687
>"Nice gyno faggot"
>>
Start crying.
>>
>>37370687
By asserting her dominance she is my new bf. I'm ok with this.
>>
>>37371141
she does have a masculine clitoris
>>
>>37370770
she is well past that point.
>>
try to control my erection.
>>
I say " ". And 'i' do nothing but exist, for 'i' am a gym.
>>
File: cast.jpg (32 KB, 470x400) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
32 KB, 470x400
tell the receptionist theres a woman in my male-only gym and get her banned for life

cuddle my boyfriend until he feels better
>>
Nothing m8 im made of fookin concrete wew lad
>>
Tell her to take me instead
>>
>>37370687
Feel jealous of my bf.
And also wonder how I have a bf in the first place.
>>
fuck him? as much as I'd like she Julia doesn't have a penis & that should assert my dominance
>>
pathetic human get on my level
>>
>>37370687
she's gotten big lately, how is she juicing but kept her girly face?
>>
>>37370687
Well since im the gym, I would proceed standing there like the inanimate object that I am.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.