[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Some Bulking Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CanWeMakeIt.jpg (22 KB, 281x351) Image search: [Google]
CanWeMakeIt.jpg
22 KB, 281x351
i currently weigh in at 160 lbs (73kg)
i am 5' 11" (180 cm)
i am looking to get to 180 (82kg)
late 20's
I love to work out. I currently use a 5x5 strong lifts routine for strength building. Mon-Wed-Fri
Tuesday-Thursdays i will do a bodyweight circuit routine of pushups situps/planks pullups and some cardio, nothing to high intensity.

Although i really enjoy working out i really want to get my weight up. I need a snack of some sort that i can eat..4-6 times a day that will easily get me to this goal.
Im not trying to make it to 180 overnight, over the course of 4-8 months will be fine. I think a caloric intake of 3200 should be sufficient. I just need a food that i can withstand to eat 4-6 times a day.
im not interested in a mass gainer. i have tried them and they have those bucket sized scoops and i am tired of drinking that shit.

I was thinking of an oat meal time thing that i can make with hot water. need some assistance.

CLIFFS: OP needs a bulking food. 4-6 times a day. high caloric intake and proteins would be nice. need to be able to make it on the go. or prep the night before. not looking for whole meals. just a snack to add to diet.
>>
If you're thinking of an oat meal thing, it's easy enough to make one with some oats, milk and protein powder.

Just blend those together and stick it in the microwave for ~2 min
>>
gasoline has 31,500 calories / gal, it's the ultimate bulking food
>>
Milk
Peanut butter
Eggs
>>
>>37366041
seems legit.
>>
>>37366034
1/2 a cup of regular oat meal:
150 cal
cal from fat 25
5g protein
27g carbs
iso 100 protein-per scoop
calories 110
1g carbs
25g protein

260 Cal
30g pro
28 carbs
>>
>>37366005
Are you me?
Same height here, started at around 70 too, atm I am 78 on my way to around 85.

I just drink a shitton of milk, eat bread with peanut butter (german here so my bread is not american shit tier), and add a tbsp of olive oil or 2 to my daily protein shake.

Also I fucking enjoy eating eggs so sometimes I eat 10 scrambled eggs at once.
>>
>>37366118
You thinkin' you need more calories?
>>
>>37366136
eggs dont seem like a heavy calorie dense food. i think its a mostly protein based food.
>>
>>37366181
im not really calorie counting my main meals. i just want a majority of it to come from these inbetween snacks. maybe 2000-2500. then my other meals should put me over. im just not sure... might need a red pill on macros.

LOL my captcha was select all food... im not even sure anymore.
>>
>>37366005
looks like homer has some gyno there/
>>
>>37366136
hermano
wo kaufst du ein
ich finde keinen laden in dem ich wirklich in massen einkaufen kann
>>
>>37366005

Some bulking tips I found useful, might not apply to you;

>multiple small meals add up quick
>liquid calories like milk will make the difference
>avocado, nuts, yogurt, and eggs are either high calorie or easy to pack away or both and can fill in holes
>prep meals in advance
>whole grain pasta is a better carb than rice if you can afford it
>breakfast is literally the most important meal of the day and will set the tone of your appetite

I like smaller breakfasts just to satiate my stomach, by lunch I'm starving and devour what I had made. Gl OP, it's not hard once you get a week or so in
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.