[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some manly jobs that gets you a big upper body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: worker-635755_640.jpg (61 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
worker-635755_640.jpg
61 KB, 640x457
What kind of jobs will get me big forearms/arms/shoulders/back? Preferably a summer job
>>
>>37360996
who the fuck would be retarded enough to let a goddamn marine hold a nail gun????????
>>
I was thinking construction worker but from where I am, it takes a lot of time and formation so not really worth it
>>
I do HVAC service work, and install work. The service side, well you get your hands dirty but it aint laborious at all. Install... another story.

Framing will get you plenty of upper body workout. Same with doing Drywall, and laying Tile. Concrete too.

Warehouse work - Endless packaging and boxing. However can be VERY bad for your back as it's just endless work. Construction can be easy compared to what some guys have to do, sorting and shipping pallet and pallets of shit.
>>
>>37360996
be a cock sucker and give lots of handys
>>
Tires. Especially if you have high shelves and have to chuck the fuckers up there.
>>
tree surgery

pretty much all static holds, hangs and pull ups. there's a tree surgeon at my work and he can hold a human flagpole for like 10 seconds with boots on and he's never even trained for it.
>>
>>37360996
Work at a massage parlor. I'm serious.
>>
>>37360996
Cock sucking
>>
>>37360996
Logging,
Did it one summer as a teen.
Cut down trees with either ax or saw, neither is entirely easy to use at first and take s awhile to build the muscle to use them effectively.
Than you have to drag logs, but wait you aren't strong enough yet.
So you have to cut the log even smaller.
And repeat
And repeat until you can finally drag or lift the wood pile.

It was one of the worst moments of my life week 1, week 2 came along and I dropped a lot of weight and started putting mass on for the rest of the summer.

Old school lumberjacks were men among men.
>>
>>37360996
Once oil recovers, get yourself on as a lease hand on a rig

You'll make good cash and don't worry, the rig push will make sure you get a good workout every day
>>
Scaffolding
>>
>>37360996
landscaping
warehouse job
>>
>>37361019
he's also out of regs.

>not wearing kevlar and flak
>shirt isn't bloused
>hole on right knee the size of a whore's asshole on a tuesday night
>no ppe, eye pro, glowbelt, etc
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.