[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do to combat everyday sexism directed at you? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Men-knitting1.png (385 KB, 384x493) Image search: [Google]
Men-knitting1.png
385 KB, 384x493
What do you do to combat everyday sexism directed at you?
I mean just because you have big traps and a firm grip as a man doesn't mean you should be subjected to all the gender roles of the 50's that men are stronk and may only be masculine.

Some of these stories definaltly have had an impact on how I carry myself desu~
http://everydaysexism.com/
>>
>>37359769
what the fuck is this tumblr shit

stop giving a fuck about what other people say and watch /mlp/ or whatever the fuck else you do
>>
>>37359801
Oh, sorry didn't mean to trigger you with this very relevant shit.
>>
I ignore it and live my life. Sexism isn't really as big of a deal as racism is for me anyway. And racism isn't that bad either, though I suspect I'd have it worse if I wasn't 6'4 and college educated.
>>
>>37359864
What type of everyday racism are you subjected to?
>>
>not trolling the website
>>
File: ice king.jpg (118 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
ice king.jpg
118 KB, 600x901
>>37359769
>>37359818
Remember to post trigger warnings so I don't have flashbacks shitlord. You ruined my weekend, now I'll be unable to sleep because of the abject terror you have subjected me to.
>>
>>37359935
Well it's healthy to be offended once in a while.
It means that you are capable of feeling something different that jus lels and keks about m-muh high test and how people of different heights than you are either superior or inferior to you depending on your current hormone cruise.
>>
>>37359898
/pol/-tier posts outside of /pol/.
>>
>>37359979
I've never been, but judging by the spillage that sometimes happens on these corners, how do you cope? I mean I know sticks and stones and all that, but how does it make you feel that someone actually without their realizing is oppressing you?
>>
>>37360007
I keep it moving like I said in my original post. It's not that bad, and I can just choose not to listen to the stuff I'm being subjected to. Just like with the sexist stuff.
>>
>>37360048
These people on this site, though.
Some get masturbated onto in public spaces at a very young age and from then on repeatedly harrassed or otherwise unconsensually having sex.
>>
>just because I put masculine determination into cultivating a masculine physique with masculine power doesn't mean I'm masculine

???
>>
File: Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg (127 KB, 1090x614) Image search: [Google]
Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg
127 KB, 1090x614
>>37360113
>H-hi anon
>>
File: 1461853690004.jpg (39 KB, 487x640) Image search: [Google]
1461853690004.jpg
39 KB, 487x640
>OP
>>
>>37360217
I snorted out loud at the fine specimen.
I tip my hat and katana to you, le epic friend xDD
>>
File: 1456317281822.jpg (114 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
1456317281822.jpg
114 KB, 557x305
>>37359979
>can't handle the bantz

You absolute fucking double nigger.
>>
>>37360296
>Banter
>Ladbible tier facebook shit

This needs to die allready just like the
So-relatable maymays.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.