[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why lift when it's all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 750x891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 750x891
Why lift when it's all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME?
>>
>>37354901
More like insecure bitch.

You know she is gonna do some crazy shit like chopping his dick off in his sleep the minute she has doubt that he is cheating on her
>>
Strategic placement of his arm to cover the stomach fat rolls. Clever boy.
>>
>I don't know what he sees in me

When will women stop saying this? He sees a vagina, and you require low enough effort for him to get it easily.
>>
>>37354901

>Tfw that's how my gf feels

It became even more apparent when I got /fit/. She's toned it down since she started joining me in the gym and added some muscle mass herself. She's pretty high test now.
>>
>>37354992
Your gf got fat?
>>
>>37354901

perfection? how

looks like a pajeet with oakleys on
>>
>>37354901
looks like an average /fit/ poster desu
>>
>>37355110

Spoiler: being /fit/ at all is highly above average
>>
>>37354901
I have the height and the face.

I just need to keep lifting for the FRAME and then i can eat PIZZA while you hit the gym HARD
>>
>>37355125

that guy isnt fit at all

just skinnyfat
>>
>>37354967
>He sees a vagina
First of this

Secondly how are we supposed to judge height and frame when he is lying down and face when half his fucking face is covered with glasses?
This guy has a gf who is probably trying to catch compliments but knows that the "Im so ugly" card is played out so she uses "Oh no, bf is sexier than me :(" to get those sweet, sweet comments of "Oh no, youre WAY hotter than him lol"
tl:dr: She is fishing for compliments with a new type of bait
>>
>>37354901
Because by losing WEIGHT even a DANIEL can gain a JAWLINE, and by MEDITATING DAILY even a DANIEL can achieve a SOLID FRAME.

However if you are a MANLET you are FUCKED.
>>
>>37355125
Thank god for current rates of obesity, amirite?
>americans think 20% bf is "siinny"
>>
>>37354901
>height, face and frame
literally none of these can be judged by this pic you fucking mong
>>
>>37355141
This anon gets it.

Girls are not to be trusted, and their words not taken at face value
>>
>>37354967
Makes me wonder what would it be like if all males were 100% honest for like a week. I wonder how females would react
>>
>>37355141
This. She's trying to get compliments and attention by claiming her but is better than her.
>>
the girl is just living in denial

she knows he is average or below average but she feigns ignorance cause she is upset she doesnt have a better man

>that

>perfection

come on.
>>
>>37355141
This guy gets it.
>"My bf is so much hotter than me!!"
>"Omg girl, you're beautiful ;) btw wanna meet up for that dinner?? I'll pay for it haha lol"
>"Omg thank you so much Brian, that'd be great, you're such a good friend!!"
>>
File: Screenshot_20160529-185654.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160529-185654.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>progress
>>
>>37355324
She does look thinner. Still an average girl or slightly below
>>
Requesting the pasta.... Need a chuckle
>>
>>37355324

girls are lucky, they can be 30% bodyfat and look good

meanwhile a guy needs like 10% or less to be shredded
>>
>>37355324
>>37355334
lol.
>I did 21 days of training
>I put in so much work 0_o
>please compliment me

everything that changed was lighting, body posture and the height of her shorts.

Bet she still got comments saying "wow, such progress."

Why do girls fall for meme routines and feel they have done enough after not even a month?

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
She's saying that because she loves him. Jesus Christ
>>
>>37354901
Need a girl like this
>>
>>37355136
>I just need to keep lifting for the FRAME
?

Frame = skeleton.
>>
>>37354901
This is everything but Chad
fucking DYEL
>>
stop doxing yourself you fucking fag
>>
>>37357328
STOP, YOU'LL BREAK /FIT/
>>
>>37355375
You can't compare male and female bodyfat like that anon.
>>
>>37354901
I have the same stupid perma-half-smile expression as this guy, how the fuck do I fix it?
>>
>>37354901
im pretty sure she's just trying to be cute/funny with her boyfriend
>>
File: le drake.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
le drake.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>37354901
>implying she is even remotely hot
fuck off idiot
>>
>>37360439
its cute anon

n-no homo
>>
>>37354901
i hate girls like this
>omg omg my bf is the best he is so big and striong..hahas and handsome

fast forward 1 week to breakup
>waaah he abused me waah he is a shitty prick

dont act like your bf is god incarnate just be tru too him and be moderate
>>
>>37360463
it's beta
makes me seem like some happy go lucky fagboy
>>
File: 1463903306516.jpg (7 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1463903306516.jpg
7 KB, 237x250
>>37360475
you're not gonna get any pussy looking like pic related 24/7 breh
>>
>>37360504
lmao maybe not
but a healthy middle would be good
>>
>>37355159
They would like it if the man was truly honest and not just being edgy and hurtful out of pettiness or being a twenty something teenager.

For example, the "I just see you as a vagina" thing. But do you really? If she was just a vagina, you would've left ages ago. Yet why do you choose to stay with some possibly dumb vagina who complains and nags and might destroy your life in the future with Tyrone's cock?

Can you really admit there aren't those times when you're driving alone for an extended period of time, and suddenly the profound melancholy of existence starts visiting upon you, and after it leaves, you aren't glad to have a home to return to.
>>
>>37355324
i hate normalfags
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.