[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I think skateboarding is cool as fuck but I never do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1461187284731.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
1461187284731.png
29 KB, 640x753
>tfw I think skateboarding is cool as fuck but I never do it because it's socially unacceptable to do it past the age of 12
>>
Move to the Gold Coast. Everyone here skates, no one gives a fuck
>>
skateboarding is awesome but im too retarded to ride one

feels bad
>>
>>37352741
Everyone there is a manchild so go figure
>>
>>37353010

OP here. I've never tried. It's the same with tennis. I've watched shitloads of it on TV but almost never played it
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Any city has a skatepark full of greasy 20+ stoners whose standard for "socially unacceptable" starts at shitting on the ramps
>>
>>37352700
Just don't give a fuck and do it, people are going to judge you anyway.
>>
>>37353042
So you have a bunch of things you like but you're afraid to do them? I think the problem is you, not society.
>>
>>37352700

stop trying to impress strangers, you're an adult for christs sake.
>>
File: image.png (1001 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1001 KB, 750x1334
Where do you even skateboard, my area is nothing but hills.
>>
>>37353067
Some people live in places with fewer hills.
>>
>>37352700
I can see why you wouldn't go out skating alone. Maybe you have some friends that skate? Even if they're just acquaintances you could just ask to hang out cause you wanna learn to skate.

Or if you're really alpha you could just go out alone in public, suck at it and not care.
>>
>>37353040

California is one of the most beautiful states in the US but the people there are insufferable.
>>
>>37353185
>friends
>>
>>37353084
liar
>>
File: BeatJSR.jpg (57 KB, 500x813) Image search: [Google]
BeatJSR.jpg
57 KB, 500x813
>not inline skating
>not wanting to be JET SET RAAAAAAAAAAADIO
>>
>>37354487

mfw no magneticly driven inline skates with boosts

But for real, I've been skateboarding on and off since I was 14. I'm currently 22 and my gymbuddy just started skateboarding with me. It's fun as fuck. I don't know where you live but in the Netherlands nobody gives a fuck if you're a skater that is 20+ years old. Don't be such a baby and go skate.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.