[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym OCD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gym-ocd.jpg (1 MB, 1890x752) Image search: [Google]
gym-ocd.jpg
1 MB, 1890x752
Do you display any compulsive-type-behavior at the gym?

When I lie down at the bench and look up, I become unsettled if the barbell doesn't go parallel with the ceiling. Pic related, I usually have to adjust the bench to match left pic.
>>
That bothers me too but I just bench with my eyes closed
>>
I have the same problem.

What if gyms put mirrors on the roof on benching areas so we can check our form while doing it?
>>
>>37353825
>What if gyms put mirrors on the roof on benching areas so we can check our form while doing it?
no one wants to look at a sad fuck while lifting
>>
>>37352422
same here. If i can`t move the bench i just try to focus one spot at the ceiling to distract me from the not-parallel-being (or however one would call theright pic of OP)
>>
That's not what OCD is you fucktard. It's called having autistic traits.
>>
>>37353825
you should be able to lift without having to use a mirror for reference. it's a shame so many gyms place mirrors in front of every single rack.
>>
>>37352431
We don't want any of your practical solutions here.
>>
Squat racks have pegs on side for plates.
I somehow convinced myself that there needs to be an even amount of plates on both sides. Each side has to have 4-45's, 2-35's, 2-25's, 1-10,1-5,1-2.5
>>
My squat rack is bolted to the floor at a 5 degree angle. My options are to square off with the rack, or square off with the wall. Never both.
>>
>>37353825
What if there's an earthquake, asshole? It will literally rain shards of glass down on your face.
>>
>>37353872
But it's only me... I'm not a failure. I'll make it eventually.
>>
It irritates me to no end when faggots leave weights on machines/bars, or if they do when they put weights back in the order on the tree.
>>
>>37355168
I will usually organize the weight if stupid slobs put things back wrong or don't put things back.
>>
>>37355023
>But it's only me...

i just want to leave that fucking sad skelington behind. every time i pass by a mirror i can see him lurking behind those eyes, waiting for the right time to JUST again
>>
What the fuck, wanting to use the ceiling as a frame of reference is a perfectly normal thing.

>>37354510
But this is OCD.
>>
File: god lift the queen.jpg (600 KB, 900x3690) Image search: [Google]
god lift the queen.jpg
600 KB, 900x3690
>>37354966

This. Gives the illusion that one foot is father ahead than the other.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.