[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like her body/fat was predisposed to be fat,but through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 7-selena-gomez.w750.h560.2x.jpg (120 KB, 1499x1120) Image search: [Google]
7-selena-gomez.w750.h560.2x.jpg
120 KB, 1499x1120
I feel like her body/fat was predisposed to be fat,but through our irregular civilization advancement her skinny self remains. There is something inert about her chubby face that yearns to be fat.
>>
She's got a latina face, she's always going to have a round face even if she's thin. Trust me I'm a mexican living in Mexico.
>>
>>37350082
She has lupus. Maybe it's medication giving her a puffy face.
>>
>>37350128
it's never lupus.
>>
>>37350082
>inert

Get a dictionary, brah.
>>
>>37350128
Wasn't that actually bullshit though
>>
>>37350082

I always thought she looked like a pug. Kind of a fat, round, smushed up face. Definitely not attractive, but cute in an ugly way. Like a pug.
>>
File: seinfeldohno.gif (913 KB, 213x168) Image search: [Google]
seinfeldohno.gif
913 KB, 213x168
>>37350082
She's a latina analog of Renée Zellweger, Ronda Rousey, Julia Stiles, et al--kinda cute but chubby faced chicks just waiting for a minor emotional catastrophe to throw the balance of their lives off by 1% and from there, they turn into absolute train wrecks via binge eating.

Otherwise cute girls with naturally round, chubby looking faces do not age well because, well, how could they? Eventually their metabolisms will slow down and every pound they gain looks like five. It's really scary when they let themselves go.
>>
>>37350311
on point
>>
File: Bsm49STCEAANyJz.jpg (27 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
Bsm49STCEAANyJz.jpg
27 KB, 600x593
>>37350082
Delete dis
>>
>>37350082
>>37350311
She's gonna pull a britney spears in a few years.
>>
>>37350082
>>I feel like her body/fat was predisposed to be fat
>>I feel like her fat was predisposed to be fat
>>fat was predisposed to be fat
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.