[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on training to failure for muscle growth?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: mileydegenerate.jpg (95 KB, 634x815) Image search: [Google]
mileydegenerate.jpg
95 KB, 634x815
Opinion on training to failure for muscle growth?!
>>
Depends on how long your comfortable waiting to train the muscle again. I don't enjoy it because of the increased recovery time.
>>
File: F***inGymBros.png (368 KB, 482x434) Image search: [Google]
F***inGymBros.png
368 KB, 482x434
Only on the last set and only on small movements. Max rep deadlifts are a 1 way ticket to snap city.
>>
File: 6jcxm.jpg (55 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
6jcxm.jpg
55 KB, 500x703
>>37345252
Miley,what happened... I
>>
>>37345279
IFF you're a faggot
>>
>>37345279
>>37345276

for example

>Work out A (sun)
whatever lifts
>workout B (tues)
whatever lifts
>workout C (thurs/fri)
failure day
>>
File: steve nash.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
steve nash.gif
1 MB, 266x268
>>37345252
Is she literally riding a giant inflatable penis?
>>
>>37345323
yup, welcome to the War on Morality.

The victim count? everyone in the Western World (whites specifically)
>>
>>37345252
Heavy Weight
2 Sets Max
Slow, steady cadence
=
Great failure workout.

Do this twice a week for a couple weeks.
>>
>>37345307
You just have to try it. Stop asking questions and just do the routine. It's the only way to know if it works for you.
>>
> The evidence suggests that individuals should be
encouraged to train to momentary muscular failure,
as this appears to maximize muscle fiber recruitment
and, according to most of the research to date, will
maximize gains in strength and power.
At least according to "research".
>>
>>37345334
> war

No, a war is where you're given a weapon and you must kill multi other humans who, on personal levels, have never violated you in any way. What we have today is a bunch of faggot beta loser males who, fearing to be called "sexist", "misogynist", and denied access to pussy, willingly pay money and vocal tribute to flagrant sluts, and then convince themselves afterwards what they're doing is progressive.

If more guys openly admitted to subscribing to the "Fuck off, I ain't marrying a whore; either good clean respectable girl with values or wizardry for me" your "war on morality" would not be a thing.
>>
ew, that skinny look with no boobs & hips, yet her sides are soft and flabby like an obese womens.

She is like the female archetype of the skinnyfat
>>
>>37345252
>>37345419 this, as long as you count failure as the moment you can't lift with perfect form anymore, not the moment your muscles literally fail otherwise you're gonna take a one way trip to snap city sooner or later.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.