[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (14).jpg (16 KB, 433x339) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
16 KB, 433x339
What's up /fit/, it's my first time posting here.
Going straight to the point, I'm around 6 ft. 2", weight around 185 lbs, and have 22 fat ℅, i'm not a fucking fat ass or some shit like that, i'm just here to ask some tips about how to start the whole fit thing, and what would be a good start point to work on
>>
>>37338915
lift weights, eat a little less, try and not have junk food so much.

dont make it harder than it has to be.
>>
OP here, what are some nice breakfast that you guys recommend
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

Not trying to dissuade you dude, but it's literally the best fucking place to start
>>
File: reaction.png (587 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
587 KB, 625x918
>>37338930
very good anon. this information is contained within the sticky.

>>37338965
Consider reading the sticky.

>mfw that guy at the gym who doesn't read the sticky
>>
>>37338915
>22% body fat
>"I'm not a fucking fat ass"
Yeah okay m8
>>
>>37338915

Just lift weights.

Look up videos for form, that's the most important part.

Also, you're a mouth breathing retard because there is a sticky
>>
>>37339143
Yeah, I don't know why fat people are in denial so often.

I even had a conversation with one yesterday
> I know I'm a not in the best of shape, and because of my body I don't look good
> You should work out more and eat less. You're still young, so there's plenty of time to get lean and fit. If you weightlifted 3x per we--
> I'M PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH HOW I LOOK
> I'M NOT OVERWEIGHT

wtf man, you were just telling me how you didn't like how you looked. I don't get why people go completely 180 if you actually try to offer them advice
>>
>>37339189
although looking back on it, I realize my autism. I realize that he was perhaps fishing for compliments, and I should have said
> no way! You look great :3 beee yourself
>>
>>37339189
I wasn't trying to be a dick to OP, just pointing out retarded he sounded there. But yeah after I lost 50lbs I hate fat people that refuse to make changes, at least OP is trying to change.
>>
>>37338915
OP, if you wanna' fall in good hands and start like no other,

Watch ScottHermanFitness, OmarIsuf, Buff Dudes and Scooby1961 on YouTube. They'll teach you some good shit about getting started.

Oh, and don't fall for the "read the sticky" meme. It may be accurate to some extent, but it's very vague and isn't "tailored to fit all" (no pun intended).

>>37339083
>>
>>37338915
SS + GOMAD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.