[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make Greek yogurt taste good sans honey/sugar? I also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 460x460
How can I make Greek yogurt taste good sans honey/sugar?
I also have basically nothing else. Help.
>>
Throw some vanilla whey in it, granola.
>>
Maybe you're getting a shitty brand? I actually always liked the taste.
>>
Just eat the yogurt, pussy.
>>
>>37338100
you some sort of pussy? i eat my greek yogurt plain
>>
Just eat the fucking thing.
>>
I've always eaten my yogurt plain.

Tried putting some agave nectar in once and it was terrible.

Tasted terrible.
>>
>>37338100
Stevia, cinnamon, 0 calorie syrup, flavoured whey.
Brands like Fage taste great plain though.
>>
put protein powder in it
>>
Just eat it. It's delicious.

Also Liberte is faux-Greek.

Look at the back.
If there's any fat and sugar, it's fake.
You want 100% protein, no fat and no sugar.
Now that's the real stuff.
Tastes great.
Thick as fuck
>>
mix whey in it
>>
>>37338119
>>37338149
I don't want to waste protein powder, I'm displaced rn and want to stretch my protein as far as it'll go
>>37338122
>>37338126
>>37338128
>>37338133
>>37338140
It tastes so fucking bad bros
>>
Throw it in a smoothie that has a bunch of other shit, like peanut butter, oats, banana, milk, etc.
>>
>>37338100

banana
>>
>>37338100
Splenda and vanilla or almond extract you could also just grab those flavored creamers and splenda packets from a gas station if you are like hella poor.
>>
File: 300.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
couple drops and shit tastes completely different.
>>
File: mio.jpg (60 KB, 575x350) Image search: [Google]
mio.jpg
60 KB, 575x350
i use these 'water enhancers' (usually the generic target brand) and just squirt some in
>>
>>37338178
>>37338188
>cancer drops
Niggas....
>>
>>37338160
Actually, come to think of it have you tried the ones that are actually flavored? I still like the plane ones but some brands have key lime, vanilla, lemon.
>>
File: fit-drink.jpg (449 KB, 936x1285) Image search: [Google]
fit-drink.jpg
449 KB, 936x1285
Sweetners
Vanilla
Bay Leaves/Cinnamon/Other Herbs
Fruit of almost any kind, but this contains trace sugar unless you're using peels

If you make your own greek yoghurt just add fruit peels to make it taste like said fruit. Same as kefir, it will absorb the fruit sugars and taste more like it the longer you wait.
>>
Just get vanilla what the fuck, it barely affects the macros at all
>>
Half-half with a flavour variant
>>
>love plain greek yogurt, quark, cottage cheese, actually prefer fat free to full fay
>love plain oats with water
>love tuna and sardines out the can
>love beans and rice
>love chicken breast, even poached
>hate cake, sweets etc

I can't be the only one
>>
>>37338160
>It tastes so fucking bad bros

if you keep giving into your sugar/salt urges then you're never gonna be able to give up that shit. just man up and your tastes will adjust eventually. personally i enjoy coconut flavored greek yogurt, but plain is fine too, especially with fresh fruit like kiwi or strawberry
>>
>>37339147
I lost my love for cakes because they are just so hardly packed with sugar, its ridiculous.

I love eating fish out of the can, but i dont like the others really. Chicken breast is good only when brined properly.
>>
>>37339147
Everything except hate cake, sweets, etc

I like food and I'm aware that anything I don't like is because I haven't eaten it enough. Not enough people understand that taste is subjective depending on what you eat over time.
>>
eat bulgarian yogurt
>>
Chuck some pear chunks/banana and muesli in it, have a bowl everynight its delicious
>>
I put Stevia, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, sometimes pumpkin puree.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.