[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that obviously depressed neckbeard doing Starting Strength
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: yourbodyonss.png (659 KB, 1219x717) Image search: [Google]
yourbodyonss.png
659 KB, 1219x717
>that obviously depressed neckbeard doing Starting Strength who stares at the ground with a blank expression and headphones in
>>
File: WeWuzKingsNshit.png (398 KB, 651x651) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzKingsNshit.png
398 KB, 651x651
>>37337629I need some help bro, I have terminal autism. I feel the need to end it but every time I get close I get really hard and end up jerking off. I now have a fetish for killing myself
>>
>>37337629
>>>>>>>>>
>>
Gym is currently getting a influx of summerfags. Seen one group doing cleans in the power rack with 60lb (like the bar & a 10 on each side)
>>
who is the guy in the pic?
>>
>>37337804
boogie2988
>>
>>37337813
thank you
>>
A shameless bump
>>
>that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy that guy
>>
>>37337909
that's not how this works
>>
a
>>
b
>>
c
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.