[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me legit reasons why I shouldn't be using this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 20160527_080105.jpg (666 KB, 2263x2689) Image search: [Google]
20160527_080105.jpg
666 KB, 2263x2689
give me legit reasons why I shouldn't be using this
>>
>>37329855
Colon cancer
Liver toxification
Gastro-intestinal problems
Bacteria
Low quality protein sources, which won't be broken down properly, will just build up inside you, causing infection
Hormonal rebounds

And giving money to the corporate shills for snake oil that'll kill you and stall gains?
>>
>soy
Literally powdered estrogen
>>
>>37329890
are you talking about protein powder in general or soy protein?
>>
>>37329855
if you want gyno tits go for it
>>
related question, I'm allergic to milk protein, what the fuck do i do?
>>
>>37329897
Protein powders in general + cheap protein in particular
>>
>>37329855
>6.99/lbs

Never gonna make it.
I can buy bulk caviar for cheaper than that where I come from.
>>
>>37329943
Pea protein or whey isolate. Shits awful but it's better than fucking soy protein.
>>
>>37329855
You will become a trap.
>>
T bone steaks are $5.99 per lb
>>
>>37329855
>soy
Don't eat soy. Your body is very smart in the way that when it sees similar looking chemicals in you, it will basically say "hey, might as well use that shit so I don't have to make it later". Soy is very similar to estrogen, so your body treats it as such. Little girls who ate cereal every morning hit puberty incredibly early--some even as young as 9--because their cereal was loaded with soy and all the extra "estrogen" jump started their development. In men? Well, it can lead to development of tits for one. You also increase your risk of cancer. Then there's the new hormonal imbalance to think about. Long story short, don't eat soy. It's right shit for you.

Also make sure to read the ingredients on everything you eat. Soy is used a lot because it is a cheap filler ingredient. There are other things to watch out for too, like steroids in your milk. Steroids used on dairy cows will sit in their milk and transfer all that delicious estrogen to you.
>>
> Sprouts farmer market

How about I don't want protein from a bulk bin that fatasses stick their hands in. I buy pre-packaged instead.
>>
>>37329855
Don't listen to retards like this:
>>37329890
http://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/is-strong-soy-protein-strong-bad-for-your-health.14653.html
Soy doesn't do any of that shit, it's a myth sold to you by the fitness industry that whey is superior in every sense.
>>
>>37330586
Well... Yes and no. The scientific consensus on phitoestrogens in diet is not "they're bad" or "they're perfectly safe" it's just "we don't know"
>>
>>37330586
>this company lied
>but this company told the truth!

Don't listen to retards like him, OP.
>>
>>37329855
Man tits.
>>
>>37330617
>I haven't backed up my argument with any evidence:the post
>>
>>37330643
>back up an "argument"
>on an argentinian dressmaking board

No thanks. You enjoy your estrogen and broken down body. If you want to find the truth then do the legwork yourself, I'm not the one with the wrong information.
>>
File: 1458596955710.jpg (41 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
1458596955710.jpg
41 KB, 356x437
>>37330672
>I don't have to prove my argument, but I will assert that yours is incorrect without any evidence
Are you a retard?
>>
Not OP but I also use protein powder because I find it hard to get the extra calories in with extra protein. Should I stop and use better sources like steak?
Most of my proteins come from chicken, eggs, and beans.
>>
>>37330717
You sound like a liberal.

I can split nonsense all day and you have to be a living encyclopedia to say 'no, that's stupid'.
>>
>>37330717
No. How long have you been diagnosed with autism?

Besides
>>37330617
Wasn't an 'argument' per se, moreso an exposing of weak rationale.

It is actually YOU, who needs to provide evidence that it's not.
>>
>>37331241
nothing wrong with whey protein. Soy protein not so sure.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.