[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going out for my daily jog bros, leaving you with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1426159893718.jpg (51 KB, 320x459) Image search: [Google]
1426159893718.jpg
51 KB, 320x459
I'm going out for my daily jog bros, leaving you with a friendly reminder that you may not consider yourself fit unless you can run 5k without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>37327555
I can but it'll take like 45 minutes
what's the point in that
>>
>>37327555

Fuck your gay running, I'm bulking on SS

>>37327592

all running has no point unless you're an athlete
>>
>>37327555
>5k without a sweat

Bullshit can you do that
>>
>>37327555
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
>>37327555
If you "run" 5km without breaking a sweat you aren't running fast enough.
>>
>>37327592
>>37327659
>>37327710

I don't believe he was saying you *should* run that way, just that you should have the cardiovascular ability to.
>>
>>37327555
Not sweating is a bad thing desu
>>
>>37327555
>unless you can run 5k without breaking a sweat.
Athletes actually sweat faster
>>
>>37327617
have fun having a heart attack when your WEAK as bitch heart breaks at 50
>>
Am I still fit if I sled drag 30kg for 5k instead? Can't jog due to injury and not being female.
>>
>>37328557
Nigga why are you dragging a sled for 5k consistently? Seems like that'd torque the ever living fuck out of your back. Or do you mean you're standing in an open area and dragging 5k over sets?
>>
>>37328596
5k consistently with a mixture of fields, hills and asphalt. I switch between a harness, dip belt and chain over the shoulder.
>>
>>37327555
It's 90 degrees here, I'm sweating just by sitting outside. Fuck off.

t. Someone more fit than you
>>
>without sweat
You're dehydrated and should drink water now
>>
OP here. Without breaking a sweat is a figure of speech, you literal literals.

>>37328662

You must look like a complete retard. What kind of injury prevents you from running but allows you to do all that shit?
>>
>>37328946
How much does it take for you tu run 5k?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.