[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Improvement Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: wtf.jpg (63 KB, 800x444) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
63 KB, 800x444
Can we have a general life improvement thread?

List the things you need help on improving (education, mental, lifestyle, sleeping routine, relationship, etc.) and other anons offer advice to help.

I and many other anons need this, so don't hesitate to share and give advice.
>>
>>37326007
curing autism is next to impossible t b h
>>
>>37326007
sleeping routine

i have no reason to wake up in the morning, so i have no reason to go to bed at a reasonable hour. went to sleep at 4:30am yesterday
>>
I got a question. How do I make myself wake up at 5am? I can't do it.. any tips?
>>
>>37326013
get a job.
>>
>>37326016
Loads of alarms and clear goals that you set before you go to sleep. Make sure you have to get up to set the alarm to quiet so you have time to think about the goal.
>>
>>37326045
thanks, ill try that. should i set my phone away from me so i have to physically get up and turn it off?
>>
This is all you need to know https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
>>37326052
set it across the room. getting out of bed to kill the alarm always made it easier for me.
>>
>>37326068
thanks anon
>>37326054
>reddit
I'm a-alright t-thanks
>>
>>37326007
I wonder what the mechinism for pic related is. Im 29 now, atriking a convo with that girl is easybreezy now because ive done it so many times but the moment i want anything from her i still get those jitters. What is it with the fear of failure/rejection that causes people to lock up?
If you want nothing, you fly like a bird. But the moment you want anything, you drop like a stone. Wtf biology?
>>
File: cuck maga xdXD.jpg (26 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
cuck maga xdXD.jpg
26 KB, 480x270
>>37326054

w e w l a d

e

w

l

a

d

>wew lad
>>
File: y3Ck8EH.jpg (40 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
y3Ck8EH.jpg
40 KB, 500x562
I really feel like this life is a cruel joke. I'm terrified of the things that I want most, I lash out and become hostile to those closest to me, and at the end of the day I pick myself apart. I scrutinize every flaw and missed signal. Not to move forward with a fresh outlook, it is purely to insult and decry my own behavior. As for pity or help, I take offense to it and ask for it very little, this has led me to really internalize all of these feelings. If I don't strike out on a new path I feel like suicide is the only realistic choice, I don't want to continue suffering or settle for a life where I constantly need to be nurtured by others. But its good motivation to lift.
>>
>>37326054
I agree with manning up and self improvement. But that place is basically Cosmo for men. Bunch of butter losers talking about how they will fake being 'alpha.'
>>
File: edgy.jpg (146 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
146 KB, 577x1024
>>37326054
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.