[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ This Monday I fucked up my ankle pretty bad and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ankle.jpg (122 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ankle.jpg
122 KB, 1280x1024
Hey /fit/
This Monday I fucked up my ankle pretty bad and I have a doctor's appointment later. I can't walk on it properly and I can sorta move it. I'm thinking it's a torn ligament. I'm trying to get a cast so I can get help pulling bitches. Is there anything I should say to the doctor to make him feel like I should get a cast?
>>
Stab your ankle you white faggot.
>>
>>37325201
torn ligament? you fucking busted your foot so bad theres a fucking golf ball in ur ankle its broken forever WTF
>>
File: 1439522722500.png (613 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1439522722500.png
613 KB, 799x799
>can i get a cast
>>
>>37325201
Leeches
>>
>>37325201
Doctors do not give cast anymore. Tell you to walk on it as soon as possible to speed recovery.
RICE ... if you are a poor pleb use a bag of frozen vegetables. Do the stretches after all is healed. Now that you have done this it would be best to invest in proper ice packs, heating pads, compression wraps, etc. as it will happen again.
>>
dude for the rest of your life you're gonna be walking like a dead girl in Japanese horror movie
>>
How to train ankles, OP?
>>
>>37325398
Tf are you talking about? My friend dislocated his ankle along with partially tearing the ligament and he was in a cast
>>
File: >Thinkingaboutyouhurting.jpg (31 KB, 356x273) Image search: [Google]
>Thinkingaboutyouhurting.jpg
31 KB, 356x273
>>37325201
I've rolled my ankle a few times leaving black and blue bruises on the side but what you got going on their is another level of fucked up.
>>
File: liar liar pants on fiar.png (102 KB, 633x523) Image search: [Google]
liar liar pants on fiar.png
102 KB, 633x523
Ahh yes, very impressive
>>
>>37325201
How did you fuck it up? Sports? Lifting? Running? I play soccer a lot and this shit has happened to me when I landed wrong.
>>
Definitely a deep tear in the ligament. Same happened to me brah.

Life is going to be briddy shitty for a while. Keep ice on it all the time and don't fucking walk on it. Other than that you should be good in a month or four.
>>
>>37325207
Why do non whites always resort to stabbing?
>>
Recover quickly bro, your gains await
>>
>>37325727
>pic from 2007
BTFO
>>
>>37325201
Uhh I rolled my ankle so bad before it looked like a mini football, you might be fine.
>>
>>37325727
OP never said it was him in the pic though.
>>
>>37326681

that's true
>>
>>37325201
this happened to me in both my ankles and i never went to the doctor OP

hope you find out what's wrong exactly. my shit healed up and i have all the movement in them just fine, but somethings never felt right about them ever since. they still get irritated when swimming.
>>
>>37326681
Welcome to 4chan, the land of
>implications
Now get the fuck out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.