[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I train like a mad man my only problem is I don't eat much.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: farmer.jpg (261 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
farmer.jpg
261 KB, 640x640
I train like a mad man my only problem is I don't eat much. I feel so guilt and afraid my face will get chubby.

Any good articles relating on this topic? Is this some form of psychological condition? I know I have to eat and I want to I just can't bring myself to do it.
>>
sounds like anorexia! but actually though I get this too. Eat high protein/ low fat foods like no fat cottage cheese or greek yogurt with no flavouring
>>
>>37316273
Anorexia? No mate I'm actually big and have been training for years just last 6 months been on a dry run with a few problems.

I do eat all of that my problem is caloric intake.

Doesn't matter if I eat the healthiest shit if I'm over my cals i'll get fat
>>
File: 1464195466197.gif (1 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1464195466197.gif
1 MB, 500x600
>>37316308
shud eat more pizza
>>
>>37316308
then dont go over cals?
>>
>>37316405
Forgot to mention I want to bulk lel
>>
>>37316308
Think of it in the same way that you have to experience pain to lift. Suffering is part of progress. Overcoming your psychological suffering and gaining some fat only to lose it and be shredded is part of the pain of lifting
>>
>>37316428
Yeah I am aware of that 100% I just can't pull the trigger on it yet. Know its the right thing to do but especially with my line of work I can't afford to get chubbier fucking tailor made suits. Would have to get a whole new wardrobe.
>>
Mate you can't gain muscle without excess energy in your system

The problem is the body will also convert some of the excess into fat as storage because it doesn't know you have infinite access to food

If you can't handle the fat gain just roid man or stay forever DYEL

Attitudes like this will stop you from making it
>>
>>37316350
Am I high test if I wanna fuggg dat pizza? or just degenerate?
>>
>>37316456
I fucking know all of that m8 I've stated that. I'm not DYEL by any means and I never thought like this before but just this past half year it's been like this somethings drastically changed.

Just wondering if any psych students are lurking and can come up with a cause
>>
File: eww creep.gif (1 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
eww creep.gif
1 MB, 500x600
>>37316483
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.