[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/, I want to talk about this with you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: e41386.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
e41386.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
So I have a fat (basically obese) co-worker, he's not rich and he actually got married to an average woman.

I'm not fat, but I'm jealous as fuck of this guy.

Honestly, I've talked to quite a lot of girls and made 0 progress with them.

I don't act creepy and I dress well, but still nothing.

Lastly, I don't know how this guy does it but I think I should/need to become lean to get girls.
>>
>>37315989

Elliot, pls go.
>>
>>37315989
Maybe focus on yourself and being happy instead of wondering why women aren't worshipping you despite your perceived physical superiority. Hoes can tell when a dude ugly on the inside bruh.
>>
>>37315989

>>>/R9K/

come back when you realise MOST women aren't just gold digging whores.
>>
File: 1463400712100.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463400712100.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>37316042

You're right, most are just regular whores.
>>
>>37315989
Have a massive crush on boss who's almost twice my age, fugly and has a huge gut. Because personality I guess?
>>
>>37315989
> I don't act creepy and dress well
Major Elliot Rodgers vibes.
>>
>>37315989

Stop being jealous, deal with your insecurities, and keep trying to meet women. Learn how to pass shit tests, escalate, and be cocky/funny with them.

That's literally it.
>>
>>37316127
it's because he's your boss

women are turned on by authority or the opportunity to climb socially. I bet if he got fired tomorrow you'd lose interest in about a week.
>>
>>37316153
This is true. When I became a manager at work I suddenly got a lot of attention from female coworkers, and I didn't before.
>>
>>37316153
>>37316233
Nah, we never interact bc he's not really responsible for me and the shit I do. Have 2 other bosses I don't care for. I guess it's bc he's a nerd with a really good person.
You're still right though, being a boss increases your attractivity about 80%
>>
>>37316144
>Escalate
Could you please go into more detail?
>>
>>37315989
it's called being interesting and having a personality, losing weight won't give you one
>>
>>37315989
You're probably autistic or just have an unattractive personality. If you think you will get a lasting relationship if you build muscle you are retarded.
>>
>>37315989
Shit man it must suck to be ugly and have such a shit personality.

Even as a skelly girls would be naturally drawn to me and would just "stick around" as other people left. It just became natural to kiss them and eventually fuck them. Because i was a fun person to be around, had a good face, and wasnt trying.

I cant imagine seeing other people with girls and obsessing over "how they do it" or whatever. The fact that you are this way is actually the reason you have no women.

Girls can smell desperation a mile away, and it literally shrivels their vagina into a dust cloud. Learn how to have fun on your own, make some friends, stop trying so fucking hard you autistic retard.
>>
>>37316629
t. virgin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.