[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What headphones do you use at the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Big-Headphones-Gym.jpg (34 KB, 510x300) Image search: [Google]
Big-Headphones-Gym.jpg
34 KB, 510x300
What headphones do you use at the gym?
>>
JVC Marshmallows. Cheap, sound decent for the price, rip them on the rack and you're only out 15 bucks.
>>
used to have a pair of M6 pros, great sound for the price and very comfortable.

tried out the Jaybirds X2 and being wireless is pretty amazing. getting the fit just right takes a bit of tweaking but once you get it, you will forget you have headphones on. highly recommend them. Might sell them to try out the newest model.
>>
I only use the most patrician headphones for maximum sound quality and maximum gains.
>>
>>37310902
anyone have any tips on disinfecting headphones?

i can disinfect all the parts except the earpads, because im afraid of fucking the wiring up with the alcohol

what do i do brehs?
>>
>>37312252
>wearing giant velour earmuffs to workout

>>37310992
Samsies.
>>
>>37312276
Use 90% alcohol disinfectant and then dry with canned air.
>>
File: 140338.jpg.jpg (30 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
140338.jpg.jpg
30 KB, 800x600
>>37310902
Sennheiser CX500
>>
File: ayl-v4-1headphones.jpg (25 KB, 590x390) Image search: [Google]
ayl-v4-1headphones.jpg
25 KB, 590x390
>>37310902
AYL bluetooth earbuds. 30 bucks with Prime.

I kept crushing and tearing up my headphones on the workout equipment. Now I don't have to worry about that anymore.
>>
>>37312252
those pads and they are open cans god damn you fool

see if you can get Denon AH-D1100

Very light weight, heavy low end but crisp highs and mids. Soft earpads which are changeable.

In ear earbuds will probably be best though.

I always thought the beats by dre wearers at hte gym was very over the top. I get the status symbol thing but its so large, the sweating alone.. ugh.
>>
File: shure se215.jpg (43 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
shure se215.jpg
43 KB, 800x500
>>37310902

Balanced sound, deep bass
Great sound isolation due to mouldable foam tips. It's impossible to hear the outside world
Very durable - owned mine for years, use them everyday and for workouts
Over-the-ear design so they're ultra secure - they never ever fall out
Best $100 I ever spent
>>
I don't, my gym already plays music. Anyone with headphones would be laughed at.
>>
>>37312607
Unless your gym plays NPR, eurobeat and buttrock on rotation I'm gonna need headphones.
>>
>>37312607
Our gym has bad music. I use my Scull Candy set or some cheap shitty Bluetooth no-brands I picked up in the Target bins but surprisingly they work pretty good. I don't like earbuds.
>>
planning to buy pic related. anybody has some user experiences over these?
>>
>>37312607
>gym literally plays 20 different remixes of Fetty Wap's trap queen

after the second session i considered commiting sudoku by squatting lmao99pl8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.